by Imbue 154 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Moe.

That "WTF" sounded vaguely critical.

Hence I will not respond to you.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Refiners -- But on the "Who Is Your JW.com Crush" thread I confessed my love for you, am I not good enough?

Sad Kisses,

Broken Down Moe

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey MrMoe,what ever you like!.(LOL)...OUTLAW

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Umm...ok I am new here, but I just have to say...SIMMER PEOPLE!

Cripes, so he lied! Big deal!

I mean I don't what your relationships were like with SYN off the board, but unless he was promising to bear your children for you and then said, oops forgot about the penis deal, you really don't have a good reason to be pissed. This is a board, with lots of little snipets of conversations...granted I know some people take their conversations off the board, but for the most part none of us are ever going to meet the people on this board...unless you have some sort of personal relationship with someone, and THEN you get lied to, I don't think it really matters what anyone says.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Moe.

You did??

(feverishly rushes back to scan the thread,)

Bummer. looks like Reborns gone to bed.And I was all ready for a match between Yahweh and Zeus!

Edited by - refiners fire on 24 June 2002 0:51:6

• teejay
    teejay

Wow, joannadandy.

What a refreshing perspective. a) Lies are no big deal. b) Get over it. I think that considering most of our similar pasts w/ a certain lying cult, most of us who post here can profit from that sage advice.

"You were lied to. Get over it. It's really not that bigga deal."

Dang. Wish I'd-a thought of that!!!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Refiners -- Will the match be post-poned? Can I get a front row ticket? Will you be wearing a toga? And yes, I posted you as one of my crushes on one of the those thread thingies...

TA TA, I am going to BED! It is 12:52 am here for heaven's sake!

Kisses,

Sleepy Moe

• JanH
    JanH

Joanna,

I don't think it really matters what anyone says.

Why read people's messages if it doesn't matter what they say?

Sure, this is only 1s and 0s, but the key to successfully relate to people on online fora like this one is to realize that there is flesh and blood and human minds behind the words on our computer screens. A lot of hurt would be avoided if people realized that fact before slamming someone. And those who lie about themselves undermine the human aspect of online association. Would we really want people here to become even more cynical and distrusting towards new posters?

Sure, syn apologized and since I never communicated with it, I don't really give a toss, but I sympathize with those who were deceived. Syn is now in the "not to be trusted" category. Whether it remains there remains to be seen.

- Jan

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Gone to BED! it's only 10:00 at night....oh wait forget that. But it is SSunday night and good shows are on late like Profiler so if no one is going to fight I guess I'll make a latte' and watch the tube.

btw you peoples go easy on the booz it's Monday morning tomorrow.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Uhoh Refiners, am I in trouble??? Somehow I think I'm still going to sleep warm and toasty tonight :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit