Very Important Question

by Imbue 154 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Dunno about that matey.

Prisca and I are laughing our goddamn asses off about you every night .

Edited by - refiners fire on 24 June 2002 7:9:32

• SYN
    SYN

Prisca says:

So SYN, those pics that you once revealed of "yourself" when you first came here, are they really of you?

Yes.

Reborn says:

Perhaps. Maybe you should just take the same perspective your buddy SYN does. Since your not going to meet most of the people you talk to anyway.. who cares if you fabricate your entire story or not?

God, I feel so bad right now...I doubt that Reborn will accept my apology, but here it is: Man, I did a bad thing. Nothing can make it right.

Reborn also says:

I am not angry with SYN, in fact I completely accept any apology. I just did not appreciate being deceived, and was vocally expressing that frustration.

Well, what can I say, except thanks for understanding, it takes a lot to be able to say something like that after what I did to you...

PlmKrzy says:

I personally dont feel deceived but then Im not Reborn. If I were in his shoes I would probably be really upset. It seems to me that Reborn was the only one truly taken for a ride on this one. Everyone else just went along and SYN let it happen. Im not suggesting thats OK but this is the Internet.

Well, that is quite close to the truth, but that still doesn't make what I did right in any way, and that is why I am apologising here.

Reborn says:

So in essence I was completely lied to.

(*sob*) You are right of course! I'm really beginning to feel horrible for what I put you through today.

Moe says:

am i really a muskrat in a coma and I am dreaming all of this?

Now there's an interesting question!

Lilacs says:

SYN, have you told Reborn why it was you felt you had to lie? I already know the reason, and maybe if you were to post it here you wouldn't be in the hot seat as much as you are right now. I would say it here myself but it isn't my place to do so. That is up to you.

There was no reason. I was just being an idiot. That's it.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

SYN --

Kisses,

Moe the Muskrat

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

*head hanging low in shame*

I'm really not a penguin from Niue.

There, I've said it. Sorry for the deception.

Kidding aside, I'd be pissed if someone lied to me, then I would try to put things in perspective and realize that this is a message board and lots of people put on personas that aren't necessarily their own. (like, flirting with members while they themselves are married, flirting with members of the same sex - when they themselves are not gay or bi, and the list goes on) Reborn wasn't just misled (lied to) on the board - he received a personal email lying to him - so really no matter how we all feel about Syn - he lied and that's shitty. He apologized & Reborn accepted. Okay, I'm ready to move on to another topic Bring on the male butts and dancing girls!!!!!!!!

Edited by - closer2fine on 24 June 2002 7:22:46

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Closer - How about we mix species and get it on with some muskrat and penguin lovin'?

Kisses,

Moe

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Moe - you think you can handle this much lovin'?

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Closer - *sigh* ~ *whimper* breath taking darling, simply breath taking...

Here are some nakie pics of me, eat your heart out!!!

Kisses,

Moe the Muskrat

aka ~ Muskrat Love Goddess

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Oh yeah baby.. gotta dig the full frontal muskrat nudity. *rowr*

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Neabie -- Yeah, hope you don't mind I am a bit furry, think it is time for a wax!

Kisses,

Moe

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Go away Naeb - this is muskrat and penguin lovin'.............Unless of course you want to bring out the naked prairie dog pics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit