GOING DOWN TO THE WIRE

by You Know 112 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know

It is a ready source of amusement for me personally to witness the delerious antics and hysterical gyrations apostates go through to deny reality when they are brought face-to-face with it. Of course, all of that silliness will turn into terror when one fine day the demons go nuclear.

/ You Know

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Deminz goin nuclear? Is it the bomb casings that will be demonized, or the radioactive materials? We'd better get a warning off to the bomb manufacturers quickly. In addition to possible exposure to radioactivity, they might be exposed to demonized bomb parts. Thanks, You Know, for the warning!

I saw a house today that is really nice, but unfortunately beyond my financial means at this point. I'm gonna convert to JW right away, so I can move in immediately after You Know's god kills the occupants to make room for me.

• You Know
    You Know

However, in focusing on the last book of the Bible you are diverting attention from the message that is so clear in the books prior to Revelation - that of love, grace, and your relationship with God.

Actually, Jehovah's judgments are contained in every prophetic book. That includes all of the 12 Minor prophets as well as the major books like Isaiah and Daniel. A very large percentage of the Hebrew prophets directed warnings specifically to the Jews who had left Jehovah. And Jesus frequently referred to Jehovah's coming judgement as well. The fear of Jehovah is a quality that the Bible is designed to instill in receptive individuals. / You Know

• Valis
    Valis

144, perhaps the could hard wire a copy of the NWT to each warhead....a bible a day keeps the deminz away you know...

Sincerely.

District Overbeer

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello Robert,

The way I see it, what the Watchtower says or doesn't say is largely irrelevant anyway. Doesn't the scripture say: "Let every man be found a liar, but God be found true?"

Given this comment, which clearly indicates your own viewpoint the the WTS are liars, I can see that you are at last in a position to understand the ideological position that many are coming from who post to this and similar Boards. You see, they also like yourself know that the GB are liars and that they use the WTS to propound these lies. The difference with most on this Board and yourself is that they have the integrity to separate themselves from the 'bad association' that being part of the WTS requires of them.

From one slithering apostate to another in the making..lol

HS

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

You [should] Know, you left out where one can find false prophecies, so I'll help you to finish your point. The false prophecies are contained in the books published by the Watchtower.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Valis,

Good Idea. But why use the bible at all? Why not just paste a bunch of WTS publications to the bombs. That'll scare the deminz outta em.

• toddy
    toddy

You Know,can i have all your money please

• Francois
    Francois

If You Know was a woman, I'll bet he'd have an hysterical pregnancy. That's when a woman wants to be pregnant so badly that she stops having her period, her breasts swell land she begins to lactate, and her abdomen becomes extended. Hysterical pregnancy.

You Know is so ready to watch God destroy the word, he's going to have an hysterical armageddon!! It's only going to happen to him and we can watch his eyeballs rot right in his punkin' head.

What a jerk.

FT

• You Know
    You Know

Hillary's False Step:

Given this comment, which clearly indicates your own viewpoint the the WTS are liars, I can see that you are at last in a position to understand the ideological position that many are coming from who post to this and similar Boards.

Actually, the apostle Paul included himself among "every man" who would prove to be a liar in the face of Jehovah's matchless truthfulness. So, given the fact that the apostles themselves stand as liars before God it is therefore no legitimate reason in God's eyes to cite various Watchtower errors as a excuse to beg off from one's faith. The true test of faith is hanging in and taking Jehovah's chastisment and scourging when it comes upon those whom he calls his own. As a matter of fact, the scripture says: "Who is blind, if not my servant, who is deaf as my messenger whom I send? Who is blind as the one rewarded, or blind as the servant of Jehovah? Jehovah clearly recognizes that his messengers, his servants, those whom he rewards, have some serious shortcomings when it comes to correctly interpreting his word. Now, though, since Jehovah recognizes the situation of those whom he calls "my messenger," and "my servant," it is only Jehovah who can properly correct his servants. Apostates merely serve as childish accusers who will of course be dealt with by Jehovah as well. / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit