GOING DOWN TO THE WIRE

by You Know 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

YouKnow:

Obviously, the ridiculers have no rebuttal to suck devastating logic, except the typical childish retorts and diversions. If anyone had a sensible reply surely you would be quick to post it? / You Know

Is that why you have continually avoided my posts pertaining to your Dateline thread?

Childish retorts and diversions Robert, your the Master of that.

What about how youve ignored the posts in which I have exposed the contradictions in WTBTS literature?

Or how about why you have avoided quotes which clearly show YOUR contradictory comments in which you speak out of both sides of your mouth?

Hypocrite.

Apply the words you say to yourself, then say something.

• You Know
    You Know

Dubula states:

there have been many sensible replies (usually they dont warrant a response according to your reasoning), but even so, i wonder why you you are under the impression that your nonsense demands a sensible reply.?.

I was referring specifically to my most recent post regarding the delusional irrationality of apostate reasonings. First off, if you think my reasoning is nonsense the way discussions work is that you must refute my line of thinking by using reasoning. You haven't down that. No poster has. Simply dismissing something as nonsense is not the same as rebutting it. Of course, you can do that, but then you simply reveal yourself to be childish and ineffective, which was my point to begin with. Basically the ridiculers can only ridicule, that's it. Here's a list of replies so far. And, of course we could add your own comments to the list. Tell me now in your wisdom, Which ones do you consider sensible? Which comments actually addressed the reasoning that I brought to bear against you?

Hillary Step: I know that you are deluded and irrational but as time passes you will feel better. Remember, one day at a time....lol

Outlaw: You Know,the Jerry Seinfeld of JW.com...posts about nothing..(LOL)...OUTLAW

Flip: ...truly embarrassing.

Alan F: Let's see now, Booby. You've been geysering the same shit for how many years now?

TR:

You can't "stand" around here. Everyone notices the demented slobbering fool flailing around on the floor.

Farkel: Look in the mirror and tell the truth, You Know. You might not like what you see.

Let's add Dave's brilliant "sensible" reply to the list too: "Bob, lithium"

/ You Know

Edited by - You Know on 11 June 2002 12:8:29

• Panda
    Panda

YouKNow, Why do we have to wait to make life better? Why not start with ourselves first? Become good citizens of the world and educate those around you to contribute to our home towns or cities. Why would you even consider accepting a god who is so cruel as the bible's god? Don't you see that he is as man made as the paper (or monitor) you read from? Don't you see that it is religion (invented by humans) which actually causes more trouble than all of the feel good spirits is worth? Why do you feel the need to invent a god in your image? Wouldn't that be sacriligious? Take a good look at what you are throwing away... a chance for a good and happy life really helping others in the way men like Pres Jimmy Carter and his wife Rosalyn do even at their advanced ages. This is truly the only life you will have, don't waste it dreaming of the cataclysmic future predicted by other men in an incomplete book. If in all honesty you want to study the Bible then you need to read read some of Robin LaneFox. And another good book for you to read would be The Origins of Satan. In fact, that'd be a terrific place for you to start since you seem to like to discuss things Satanic. Hopefully you are still young enough to turn your life around and learn what true freedom of thought is all about. It is the freedom to contribute yourself into life's stream.

Now, will humans eventually go the way of the dinosaur. Well, of course we will. But until then I see humanity as having a strong desire to survive. Look at the wonderful people in the world who have truly made a difference. You have the ability to change the world too, one person at a time.

• dubla
    dubla

Apply the words you say to yourself, then say something.

yk never feels that his own reasoning must apply to himself. he demands "sensible" responses to his ravings, and then discounts anything he has no reponse for by proclaiming the poster a "thug". its obviously hypocritical reasoning, to demand a response and yet be unwilling (actually unable) to give one in return. its neat how every point is discussed only in the confines of what benefits his arguments, isnt it? all other valid points are discarded as unworthy of discussion, which may seem to make any response to his ravings pointless.........but at least this pattern is blatantly obvious to any lurkers who might be reading. as ive pointed out many times, his reasoning is transparently full of holes, contradictions, and hypocrisy, that any thinking person can clearly see.

aa

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey YK,you forgot to show your childish,ineffective reply to my first post to you on this thread.Something about cogs,wheels,string and rubber bands.Absolute jibberish!!Then you complain about people not taking you seriously?How can we?Your posts are about nothing,it`s all bullshit.Thread after thread,post after post,a never ending commentary about nothing..LOL...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 11 June 2002 12:38:27

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

You Know,

As usual, you sidestep the questions you can't answer. When faced with facts, You Know runs like a scared poodle. No problem, You Know, but please limit your poodle-scoots to the kingdom hall aisles. That should provide some traction for the microphone handlers and curtail the number of slip and fall injuries occurring on kingdom hall property. Heaven knows you folks have enough lawsuits to deal with as a result of protecting pedophiles.

Edited by - 144thousand_and_one on 11 June 2002 12:40:36

• You Know
    You Know

Reborn: I have told you before, I consider you to be a thug and mere goon. I ain't playing your game any more. But, this thread has to do with apostate reasonings, or lack there of. If you want to have a crack at refuting my post go ahead, but changing the subject doesn't really further your cause. It just shows how absolutely impotent apostates are, as if I needed any verification of that. LOL / You Know

• mindfield
    mindfield

You Know, I have a document in my possession that would disprove everything you imagine to be correct about the Bible, God, and the Jehovah's Witnesses Organisation. In fact, I'd swear on my mother's grave that your whole lifestyle and mindset would drastically change once you read but a paragraph of this fine document which I myself wrote. Many faithful elders became atheists upon reading it, and I can guarantee you that over the next year, many others will leave.

However, I consider you to be a goon and a bully, so I won't share it with you. Sorry.

• You Know
    You Know

okay. replies to follow....but first, dont accuse me of being a slithering weasel just because i wasnt aware that you now had shifted your entire focus to one post rather than the whole thread discussion.

This is a direct quote from myself in regards to your claim that there were many who responded. I wrote: I was referring specifically to my most recent post regarding the delusional irrationality of apostate reasonings. If you weren't aware of what I was talking about that doesn't reflect well on your own intelligence. I think though you are simply being dishonest.

i think its ridiculous to sit around and shout about how terrible the world is becoming, and why its all going to come crashing down "any day now" with absolutely no facts to substantiate it.

For one thing, talk of nuclear war and financial collapse is fairly common place today, at least among sober-minded individuals who are not immersed in fantasy and delusion. So, it's not like I am some lone voice in the wilderness. Government officials make daily comments, practically, about some aspect of nuclear war or terrorism. Same thing in regards to the financial system. No doubt, since you admit the system will end eventually, more than likely you just don't want to hear anything that might disturb the fantasy world that you prefer to live in. That is a big part of what motivates those who would ridicule reality. I come armed with hundreds of facts, and I always provide links to various articles to prove my points, not to mention the prophecies. For you to claim there are "absolutely no facts to substantiate it" is more an indication of your own intellectual dishonesty and moral depravity than any lack on my part.

i think the system (financially speaking anyhow) is cyclical, and yes we will have dips and recoveries, and each dip doesnt neccesarily mean the whole thing is teetering on collapse.

I have proven many times that the the coming crash is systemic and not cyclical. The system is fundamentally flawed and cannot perpetuate itself indefinetly, and is in fact in its death-throes. It's not even worth discussing again. It is an indisputable fact that the present financial system has not existed long enough to go through a long term cycle. Some features, like derivatives, didn't even exist ten years ago. So to talk about cyclical dips and recoveries is nonsense and betrays, again, that you lack a basic understanding about how the present system works.

you assume this just because we all say "this" or "that" has happened before......what you dont realize is that line of reasoning is just to say "look yk, there are past examples of calamatous times just as bad as these, so dont get your panties in a knot waiting for the big boom".

That's the point. That's exactly the sort of irrational delusion I am talking about. It is, of course ,complete and utter nonsense. This has NOT happened before---ever. For one thing, there has never existed until the last few years a truely intergrated global electronic financial system. So how can you have had a global financial collapse before a global financial system ever existed? You can't. So, if the apostate reasons that "all this stuff has happened before," it is simply not true. It is a delsuion. Same thing with the threat of nuclear war. To date no two nuclear armed nations have EVER faced off in direct combat, as India and Pakistan are now poised to do. So, for you to intimate that such calamities have happened in the past is sheer fabrication. It is an irrational delusion that you are perpetuating upon yourself. The possiblity of terrorists using weapons of mass destruction on Americans was absolutely unthinkable until just a few months ago, yet now the government is planning for that eventuality. For you to pretend that such things are just a part of the way things are is simply preposterous, and again, delusional and irrational.

Rather than bebutt my post you have simply confirmed that my observations are valid, namely that all apostate ridiculers are delusional and irrational. But, hey, at least you gave it a go. / You Know

Edited by - You Know on 11 June 2002 15:53:13

• Valis
    Valis

ballistic knows You Know knows better than that! if he dies Jehovah will cast him into the lake of fire for engaging in dialogue w/APOSTATES and sassing his loving arrangement...at least if he's alive he can attempt to double talk Jehovah to death...or at least bore him into granting everlasting life...

Sincerely.

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit