How do we set up a "Used New Bike Fund" for Terry?

by BucketShopBill 140 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Just buy a copy of his book, " The Monorails of Mars". Here is my official review: It's worth reading.

Walk into your local Barnes and Nobel. Look at the endless repetition of books touting the same ol' sh**. It's all boobs and dragons and orcs and elves and sub-par writing for teenagers. I remember when Sci-FI was not about magic swords and variations of the Hobbit. So saying, "It's worth reading.", is saying something.

That's my review. Take it or leave it.

DD

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

Thank you for everyone who stepped up to the plate, thank you for helping remember "no matter what you do, someone is going to feel offended or left-out". Please let me know when the link is up and is it posible to create a link we can donate via Pay Pal to keep many of our good friends on JWN private? I know a few that don't post who are going to donate to Terry's Wheels Fund because of all his years of kind posting and apologetics!

• Terry
    Terry

I know how to sell more books, DATA-DOG, I'll "selectively" quote from your review in the way

the Watchtower does selective quoting:

" . . . It's all boobs and dragons and orcs and elves and sub-par writing for teenagers . . ."

That should make it a best-seller!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!! Better yet, just add some boobies!!!

DD

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

"It is not that Terry deserves anything more than any other individual on this thread. I can't speak for anyone else on this thread but I'm willing to donate a few bucks everytime some one is in dire straights or when life has thrown them a curve ball.. Many other Kind hearted people have come forward, and they have proven that this board is a community that cares. With concentrated efforts we can become a stronger community that looks past beliefs, and looks at each other as friends with love and human concern.

A wise man once said " Give to those who ask, and don't turn away from those who want to borrow. " Terry did not ask for help, but people that need help rarely ask for help.

If any of those people that you mentioned are still in need of help, I would like to help them also, I will start a similar campaign for them, and they will receive help. Dis-Member can you assist me with their campaigns after this campaign is completed?"

Objective Truth, you hit the ball out of the Park putting in to words what's been at the tip of my tongue! I venture to say most Ex-JWs, Deprogrammed Cult Members are the most generous people, it took a large amount of courage standing up against the SELFISH SEVEN! I do respect anyone who does not wish to get involved because the Congregation was not a fair place and how many of our friends on JWN never got help or included while rag-a-muffin Spiritually-Devoid Christians got everything! Once upon a time there was a Elder who had a "Yard Cleaning Party" at his house, he invited the entire congregation to clean his yard and than he asked for contributions to buy food for all the stupid JWs who worked on his five acre parcel! How foolish we were, how dumb and what kind of people are so stupid they worked for free?

• Terry
    Terry

For Data-Dog

• Mikado
    Mikado

will do tonight...

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Done-Happy biking Terry! If there is a surplus raised, I think you should get a pitbull dog as a biking companion and bike guard!

• Splash
    Splash

Or some theft insurance

Splash

• MissFit
    MissFit

Objective Truth, you have a pm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit