How do we set up a "Used New Bike Fund" for Terry?

by BucketShopBill 140 Replies latest jw friends

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

I love you guys....

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Hi Everyone - We are very very close to Making Terry's mornings much more pleasant! Simply Amazing.

i am working on tallying up our donations thus far, and we should have the full amount with in a day or so.. If you plan to Donate please do so, Terry still needs a bit of Money for the Bike as well as a quality Bike Lock.

If you are having any issues please PM me and I will walk you through your challenges.

thanks You!

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

I love you too Disposable. : )

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

That's All Folks! The word has come in from upstairs, and we have OFFICIALLY made our goal.. We have not only made our Goal, we have surpassed it! Terry has ordered a new Large Frame bike (With a comfy Seat) , a sweet lock, Andddddddd Wit the overage Terry has bought himself a Matching Water bottle!

Thank you so much for all of your support,whether you donated, or supported the cause with your kind Comments it is Appreciated!

We we had a small bit of controversy at the start, but we learned a valuable lesson.. We learned that we can be a community and a support system for one another.. Many sad things happen to many people.. When someone leaves the WT organization this Forum becomes a replacement for them, this forum is where someone finds new friends,new knowledge,new hope and new Love.

We have to persevere and become a Group of Love & Genuine Care.

Many members have private messaged me voicing support of future initiatives like this one.. I will be on the look out for Members in need of a helping hand, and we will all be the ones to hold out that hand. If any one sees anyone that needs help, let's help them.

" I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back."

" And all people live, Not by reason of any care they have for themselves, But by the love for them that is in other people." - Leo Tolstoy

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

HURRAY!!! That is FANTASTIC!!!!!!! I'm so glad we reached the goal, it is WONDERFUL!!!

Marina

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

When you say 'word has come in from above........' did you mean.. Nah forget it!

• Splash
    Splash

I recently saw on a "very pro JW forum" a discussion about tablets.
    One brother from Africa asked the other brothers there if anyone could help him out with a donation of a tablet since he did not have the money to go and get one.
    His comment was ignored by every successive poster.

The Bible says - (Psalm 37:21) "The righteous one is generous and giving."

The WT says - w02 7/1 p. 30 Walking in Jehovah’s Paths Brings Rich Rewards
    Responsible Christian giving includes sharing the good news with others. We also show that we are responsible by contributing to the worldwide Kingdom work. Gerhardt, an elder, explains that he and his wife increased their contributions significantly after visiting an assembly in Eastern Europe. "We saw that our brothers there have so little in a material way; yet they appreciate our Bible literature so much," he says, "so we decided that we wanted to give as much support as we could to our needy brothers in other lands."

Splash

• Mikado
    Mikado

we ROCK!!!!!!!

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

YAY!!!!!!!

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Great news! Whoopwhoop!

Share this

Google+