An important message from a PRACTICING Jehovah's witness

by Sparks 159 Replies latest jw friends

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Sparks: as an active JW, why are you proselytizing? Don't you know your ministry now only consists of telling us to go to JW.Org??

Outlaw: You can times the time it took you to write it,by every comment on this thread..2 hrs x 20 posts = 40hrs..You get the Idea..

Sparks has accumulated enough time in only a few minutes to qualify as an "auxilliary pioneer". In a few minutes he will be a "full-time Pioneer". I doubt he will record on his time slip that he got his hours by visiting apostate websites. He will keep that on the down low.

• jam
    jam

Is this something new, A KH on the internet...This is a joke

folks... Something to remind us why we left the borg...

I would love to send a letter to your congregation and inform them

of your excellent sermon on a Apostate web site. You may

make it on the next assembly or DF.....

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I've never seen so many posts per minute on a thread. We've sure given him a lot of return visits!

• sparky1
    sparky1

Hey OUTLAW.........I'm Sparky and the OP poster is Sparks. No relation to each other.Please don't confuse us. Thanks!!!!! (I'm sure you didn't do it intentionally.)

• Paris
    Paris

5. Jehovah's witnesses believe and follow all the Bible.They do not pick and choose scriptures to suit themselves.They do not add to the Bible or add made-up words like Crucifixion,Trinity,Ghost, Purgatory etc..

NO - they do NOT - Jehovah's Witnesses believe and follow the Organization, and the seven men who call themelsves the Governing Body and also call themselves the Faithful and Discreet Slave. They do not follow the Bible. The Governing Body picks and chooses scriptures to glorify themselves as "special" when the Bible clearly states" there is no class system, no difference in status or position, no special group that we must obey,

Matthew 23:9-11 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘Father.’ because you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

10 Nor are you to let yourselves be called ‘leaders,’ because you have one Leader, and he is the Messiah!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HA-HA!!..

Sucked In!!..Good job Sparks!..

You fooled everybody..Even me!..

Your probably sitting there Laughing your ass off..LOL!!..

Welcome Back!..

............................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Mikado
    Mikado

Oubliette is right, of course we are going to die*, and most of us have accepted that and are totally ok with it...

* well , you lot are any way, I'm planning on a clever way not to die :):):)

• Paris
    Paris

Ephesians 5

13 But when anything is exposed by the light, it becomes visible,

14 for anything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says,

“Awake, O sleeper,
    and arise from the dead,
    and Christ will shine on you.”

• flamegrilled
    flamegrilled

sparks

I'm just wondering how you can write this stuff after posting at one time ...

"but not before I metaphorically shit on the Ciruit Overseers carpet infront of the gang of six arse-lickers around him" (http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/experiences/70376/1/oh-my-God-what-have-I-done-Tomb-Raider-Horror-stuff)

You say you are a "middle-aged" man, but the above looks like it would have been written by a vitriolic 15 year old, and that was 10 years ago.

Weird.

Your attempt to now support the org is unbalanced and inaccurate on many counts. It seems you have invested yourself into much propaganda over the past few years.

But I suspect they would be just as happy not to have you playing the apologist for them in view of your prior posts. No doubt any actual JW would consider that you are doing more harm than good.

FG

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Sparky!..

Ya I got confused..

Sparks is having some fun with us..

Next time I`ll check a posters history sooner,rather than later..

He got us all Good!..LOL!!..

........................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit