An important message from a PRACTICING Jehovah's witness

by Sparks 159 Replies latest jw friends

• Tech49
    Tech49

Did someone need to get a few more hours in before the end of the month? It is August you know, last month in the JW service year, gotta get your quota in!

edit.... Baltar beat me to it.

edit edit..... So you have been a member of an Apostate Web Site since 2003, and are still posting! Hmmm, seems someone is not being honest!

• Paris
    Paris

I'll be right back.

• Stirred
    Stirred

Dear Humble and Inspired Bro -

i appreciate your intention. I'd like to point out that you come off as very judgemental. It appears evident from your opening that any who will not read or respond the way you want them to are losers to you and to Jehovah in your inspired undersatanding.

I couldn't get past your second paragraph before feeling way to annoyed to continue. I'll give it another crack later. Meanwhile, I'd like to remind you of the saying, "you catch more bees with honey than with vinegar."

• This is my tigersuit
  • cofty
    cofty

Hi Sparks.

1. Almighty God's name is Jehovah,the God of Abraham. Which is a well known fact. Jehovah's people carry His name:

Jesus never used the name. It does not appear in any of the oldest and most reliable NT manuscripts.

2.Jehovah's witnesses sanctify or "hallow" God's name.Lord's prayer: (Matthew 6:9 ).

See above

3.Jehovah's witnesses are hated by all nations on account of God's name:( Matthew 24:9)

No people don't hate JWs. They just think you are weird and cultish.

4.Jehovah's witnesses do not go to war or take-up weapons:(Matthew 26:52)

That isn't a virtue. Sometimes war is a necessary evil. You let everybody else do the hard work in WWII and then enjoyed the benefits of freedom.

5. Jehovah's witnesses believe and follow all the Bible.They do not pick and choose scriptures to suit themselves.They do not add to the Bible or add made-up words like Crucifixion,Trinity,Ghost, Purgatory etc..

JWs rip texts out of context and employ dishonest "proof-texting" to try to support daft ideas thought up by Russell and Rutherford.

6.Jehovah's witnesses preach The Good News of The Kingdom world-wide: ( Matthew 24:14) and to all races,colours,religions etc.. They fully understand what God's Kingdom is,..ie a Government and Jesus reigning as King since 1914.

The good news preached by the early church was about Jesus. It was even referred to as the good news about Jesus Christ. It had nothing to do with 1914. You are preaching another gospel. At least, you used to preach another gospel - now you just advertise a website.

7. Jehovah's people do not practice false or pagan teachings such as Christmas,Easter,The cross,Hell fire torment,and that all good people go to heaven.

Please read Rev 7 and compare the greek languages concerning the location of the "great crowd". They are in the naos in heaven. The Watchtower lied about this. Check it out.

8.God's people do not smoke,swear,lie,steal,fornicate, drink-eat blood,use violence,gamble,get drunk or follow the world.

Your policy on blood is based on a misunderstanding of the bible. It continues to cost the lives of children.

9.Jehovah's witnesses do not get involved with politics.They are no part of this world:(John 17:16)

Your unwillingness to get involved in making the world a better palce is nothing to be proud of.

10. The Jehovah's witnesses are the only religion to understand all the Bibles books and prophesies and visions in infinite detail from Genesis 3:15 to Revelation 22:19

Making up nonsense about so-called bible prophecy and then changing your mind every few years is a reason for shame not pride. Have you read Russell's and Rutherford's books? I have. There is nothing in them that you still teach.

Here is some articles for you that depend entirely on the NWT bible... Do you have the courage and honesty to read it?

My Explanation of why they got it wrong about Blood using only the NWT...

The Gospel contrasted with the Watchtower doctrine of the Ransom...

Jehovah's Witnesses view of Jesus compared to the early church...

The Parousia ...

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Oh, F**T! Please!

• bohm
    bohm

Sparks: If you want to see how friendly they really are,try sending them all a personal message asking them to loan you $10 [ £5] for a week or two....! yes,that's right, you have no chance of even getting a single penny out of them. These people are like cats.. they purrrr when you stroke them [ say all the right things] but will turn on you in the wink of an eye if you brush them-up the wrong way.

I totally get your point. It's not like the Watchtower would ever ask you for money and not expect to borrow you any...

Oh wait...

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

I got all the way to "If you stop reading this letter, you are either a coward, or full of hate for Jehovah or His people, or just plain stupid"

People like you are the reason I left, you pompous ass.

Now I have a real relationship with Jesus Christ and his Father without the Watchtower Society being the middle man. I will pray for you.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I didn't leave without giving it a lot of thought.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hi, I am also a practicing Jehovah's witness and very proud of it,to say the very-very least..!

I am a middle-aged man with many decades of being a witness of Jehovah God in England.

You have my sympathies..

If you stop reading this letter, you are either a coward, or full of hate for Jehovah or His people, or just plain stupid and just enjoy reading posts where others are just fueling your excuses to not return to Jehovah as a prodigal son or daughter

Did you consider the letter might be to long and boring to keep anyones attention?..

This means you know from the Bible, (and deep in your heart), that if you die, you will return to the dust,just like Adam and Eve did.

Theres plenty of JWs already there..

If you try to think back to before you was born, you can not remember the Dinosaurs,

Duh!..

Well this is exactly what Jehovah did for YOU. He and His son Jesus Christ carefully designed and decorated this Earth for you..

I`d like it redecorated..Get rid of the Zealots and Brussel Sprouts!..

Honest people would answer; "No; and to be quiet honest Sparks,I wouldn't have even thought of it... and I definitely would not give my robot a free will...,

just incase it refused to work one day...! "

That explains JWs the WBT$ Robots..

1. Almighty God's name is Jehovah,the God of Abraham. Which is a well known fact. Jehovah's people carry His name:

No...Now it`s a fact your ill educated..

The name Jehovah is a 13th Century Catholic Invention..

Don`t forget to send the Catholics a Thank-You note!..

I can`t be bothered to read the rest..

I told you it was too long..LOL!!..

.....................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit