An important message from a PRACTICING Jehovah's witness

by Sparks 159 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

As Baltar says "he got three hours of time in writing that!"

AND

He s probably counting every reply as a "return Visit"!

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Return to what? (Watchtower ≠ Jesus/God)

Here are a couple sincere questions to ponder.

Can you prove that the Watchtower was selected in 1919?

If the claim that you support, that Jesus was installed as king in 1914 how is it then that the world looks no different after a 100 years of rule?

How many times can the Watchtower change their interpretation of 'the truth' and still say they have the truth?

Why would your god see to it that someone gets one of your magazines and meanwhile let a child who prays for food starve to death?

I would welcome an honestdiscussion with you. What say you?

• Paris
    Paris

OK folks - PUT ON THE KID GLOVES - And Behave yourselves - Those 10 points ? Bashing the Bible is counterproductive.

Besides, the Bible does not support one single thing the WT teaches.

Starting with the idea that to be saved you have to associate yourself with an "organization"

The word "organization" is not even in the Bible. Jesus was killed by the "visible representatives" of Jehovah on earth.

The scripture used by the GB to establish thier own personal power and authority are around one letter

written about circumcision of Gentiles. A group was sent to Jerusalem to correct this false idea, and not the other way around.

Paul says he never went up to Jerusalem to be instructed and he points out that Jesus Christ is the only mediator

and instructor a Christian is commanded to have. Putting men between you and Jesus Christ is placing a false mediator

that you must go through, that is the same as the man of lawlessness standing in the Holy Place,

because the Holy Place, is only for Jesus Christ, as your personal mediator,

and anyone who tells you different is an anti-Christ.

• Mikado
    Mikado

I can see just how sincerely that was written.

i get you genuinely feel you have all the answers, and are doing exactly the right thing.

what you fail to understand is that we have all been exactly where you are right now.

sadly all the things that you claim jws are known for is NOT what they are known for, try this on for size..... what they actually are known for is paedophilia, allowing their children to die from want of blood transfusions and the arrogance of preaching their faith to others

so, as this organization is dvivinly guided...how did Jehovah f*ck it up so badly with that lovely cover of the watchtower with all the old farts, saying this generation would not pass away? whoops, guess he lost it a bit on that one

and what about blood and fractions, one minute theyre ok, the next they're not? SO.... Jehovah, certainly has trouble with consistency doesn't he?

not much cop as a god is he????

when I PERSONALLY, saw a child being abused, why did the hierarchy of HIS organization conceal it so the perpetrator was able to destroy many other lives?

These people who so love us...............yeah...........provided we follow THEIR views of life and the world exactly. don't you know that's not love?

LOVE is actually when you care enough about others and their feelings to allow them to be happy, accept that they are gay, or have a different path to tread.

thank you for that message, you just demonstrated to me , EXACTLY where I went wrong with my earlier life.

i wish you nothing but the best, but you are sadly misguided.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I am not sure if the O.Post is a spoof, or genuine insanity.

Looking back through some of "Sparks" threads from 10 years ago or so, I think he was fairly "awake" back then, what happened, or, as I say, is this an attempt at satire ?

If the guy is as genuinely delusional as he makes out, could you please Sparks answer just one question for me ? Thanks.

I no longer attend a Kingdom Hall, I have not for many years, my question is, on what basis do you say I have "left Jehovah" ????

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

the usual hate filled bile from your lot, nothing to see here , next ?

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

Using your logic why do you spend time writing apostates on the internet in direct opposition to the governing body? Is it because you're desperately trying to justify why you're still a member despite the obvious flaws you mentioned. Are you attempting to fight your apostate tendencies as a closet apostate?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Sparks: Why are you proud of following a proven fasle prophet?

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Sparks you are a VERY BAD boy disobeying the faithful and discrete slave by associating with us here. Disobediance = APOSTACY. You are now an Apostate.

So Welcome.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"When Jehovah sentenced Adam and Eve to death,He said they would return to the dust.He did not say they would go to a place called "Hell" and be tormented for eternity. Death is being in the state you was before you were born..ie pitch black.No feelings.No sound. NOTHING.

Your Heavenly father Jehovah is a God of intense love: to help you see this,try to imagine." -

Isn't this a contradiction?

Ismael

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit