An important message from a PRACTICING Jehovah's witness

by Sparks 159 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sparky..

Your going to get a lot of negative comments but I have some good news for you..

It probably took you a long time to write that..

You can times the time it took you to write it,by every comment on this thread..

2 hrs x 20 posts = 40hrs..You get the Idea..

You`ll probably get more than that!..

You can enter those hours on your WBT$ Field Service Report just like Jesus did!..

It may seem like cheating but the WBT$ cheated you out of your life..(You don`t have many years left)..

So it all works out!..

I hope that cheers you up and your able to enjoy the few years you have left, as a WBT$ JW Robot!!..LOL!!..

............................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• galaxie
    galaxie

Hi sparks...many people have very strong convictions regarding their beliefs. They take many forms and although they may differ from yours you must agree they also are completely convinced they are correct.

This behaviour is of course as a result of the human brains ability to be convinced/ influenced / deluded to satisfy a need.

This is of course not exclusive to jws,as you will know yourself of other faiths of the world that you yourself would categorise in this way.

Bearing that in mind you must realise it is actually possible you could well be deluded and not even realise it.

If you feel you have the truth you should be prepared to put it under scrutiny as myself and many others participating on this forum have done.

Many of us have felt exactly as you do now.

Please look at jwfacts.com and read crisis of conscience, if you really believe you have the truth it should stand up to ANY scrutiny.

Best wishes to you.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

You, sir, make a lot of ASSumptions .

I am not disfellowshipped. I am not homosexual. I am not stumbled by an individual. I am not full of hate.

I AM a practicing witness in good standing. I am here because it all simply does not add up.

I understand that you're writing from a sincere place. But be aware that not everyone here fits neat pigeonholes.

There are also a LARGE number of people that only post for a while then leave to get on with their lives . It's not as simple or black and white as the WT makes out I'm afraid matey.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

God's organization would not tell its adherents to not get organ transplants, calling it cannibalism, then 13 years later change its mind and say it's not cannibalism at all, but rather a conscience matter. That's all that needs to be said, among many other things that could be.

Edit: Like the poster above me, I am a Witness in good standing, and no one has ever stumbled me except the Society itself.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Sparks says: Think about this; A man comes home from work and says to his wife: " I'm leaving you because I had a disagreement with one of my workmates today."

Reality check Spark-a man leaves his wife (or a wife may leave her husband) because of repeated disagreements on all levels of the relationship between them ie: Abuse, dishonestly, drastic changes in personality and behavior, too controlling and for financial reasons; all of which are genuine reasons why large numbers today are leaving not Jehovah God but are breaking free from the controlling chains of the Watchtower Bible And Tract Society!

1. Abuse: The Watchtower's harsh and cruel disfellowshipping and shunning doctrine.

2. Dishonesty: The GB on www.jw.org are openly dishonest about the treatment of disfellowshipped family members.

3. Drastic changes in personality and behavior: The countess number of changes and flip flopping in doctrine and teachings.

4. Too controlling: The Society's history of being too controlling speaks for itself.

5. Financial reasons: The WTBTS is blatantly money hungry. Of recent, having its members fill out household financial surveys and agree to a monthly pledge.

• Paris
    Paris

The Name ?

The name by which all mankind is saved is the name Jesus Christ.

Acts 4:11-13Contemporary English Version (CEV)

11 He is the stone that you builders thought was worthless, and now he is the most important stone of all. Only Jesus has the power to save! His name is the only one in all the world that can save anyone.

Did the Watchtower ever teach YOU that ???

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

This means you know from the Bible, (and deep in your heart), that if you die, you will return to the dust

And so will you.

The difference is, I'm OK with it. You're not. By the way, your name calling betrays your claims of moral superiority.

Don't you know you're not supposed to be visiting "apostate" websites?

Cheeky.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

What an idiot. This guy actually thinks he's going to come on here and make people forgot all the pain this man-made man-following cult has caused people, and convince them to come back to this cult and now believe in nonsense like over-lapping generation, JW.Org, and that the Governng Body is now only the Faithful & Discreet Slave among other bat-shit crazy stuff they now believe? What a moron. I challenge you to not turn in any time associated with your bullshit writing. You know what? I didn't read it......I only scanned over it because it's stupid nonsense. If you had ny sense at all you'd quit wasting your life in this cult and get out. In case you haven't noticed....this religion's lies have expired and the Jehovah's Witness religion has been exposed as the man-made family destroying cult it truly is.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

He is only here because he is trying to convince himself of his own beliefs. Let's see if he has a shred of courage to actually engage in an honest discussion.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"believe there is a God in heaven." -

I thought he lives in Pleiades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit