An important message from a PRACTICING Jehovah's witness

by Sparks 159 Replies latest jw friends

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Looks like yu love kicking up hornets' nests.

• humbled
    humbled

You are one of Jehovah's Witnesses? You have no idea what you are talking about.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Guys it's the end of the month. This guy just got his hours in.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Hey folks!!!! Beware, I think another JW has escaped the funny farm. Pay him no mind! He'll go on and on like this for days on end.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

This important letter is personally to YOU, just as many of the Bible's 88 letters are to be taken personal by YOU the reader.

88? Yes I can see how important these letters are to you, you can't even count them...

10. The Jehovah's witnesses are the only religion to understand all the Bibles books and prophesies and visions in infinite detail from Genesis 3:15 to Revelation 22:19

Pardon? For 130 years they have been getting it all wrong! Where have you been dude? Your organisation is blood guilty and blasphemous.

• bigmac
    bigmac

Help! Help! Help! I'm Sparky and the OP poster is sparks

NO-----I'M SPARKACUS

• Fernando
    Fernando

"I am a middle-aged man with many decades of being a witness of Jehovah God in England."

Why then is the "Good News" according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms not in your heart, and not on your lips?

Simple question, yes?

No honest, humble and direct answer?

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Yeah, I get the drift:

- JWs are the only ones who speak "The Truth" because they say they do, and for no other reason than that.

Therefore, all you naughty girls and boys had better do what the JWs say - or else.

Bloody terrific!

Bill.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Well law de frickin' daw....

Unamused LOLCat

• Splash
    Splash

I'm active in the congregation and beyond.

I won't repeat all of the posters points because you will have already mentally dismissed them all.

Many here left because they believed what they were taught, then it was all changed, then they believed again, then it all changed. Again, and again. At what point does someone lose all credibility by saying "the Bible clearly states..." and "we are left in no doubt...", then repeatedly changing their minds? The JW faith is based on shifting sands. Even you do not know what you are meant to believe any more.

Others left because the constant guilting was too much. Having to account for why you are not on f.service. Having to explain yourself for missing a meeting. Feeling ashamed because your WT isn't underlined. Too scared to say 'no' when given a talk to do but hating that you have to do it. Embarrassed when handing your report to your group overseer because of what he might think of you.

Constantly being asked for money by a multi billion dollar organisation. Being under suspicion for asking questions, having to say how wonderful every WT thing is, and doing that so frequently that you now do it instinctively.

Being told that the world is getting worse when in certain areas it is visibly getting better. Being reminded weekly that no matter how much you have done or are doing, you can always do more. Being told that the new website is what Jesus wants us to preach about.

Most here have thrown off those humiliating and depression inducing shackles. We have been honest with ourselves that the WT is no different to any other demanding cult. I think it's time you did the same.

Splash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit