An important message from a PRACTICING Jehovah's witness

by Sparks 159 Replies latest jw friends

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Sparky, Since it seems to be an issue with you....You said " MANY here are Homosexual"....humm...as a former Elder and Bethelite I can tell you that per capita there were far more Homosexuals actively serving at Bethel and on the JW Governing Body than here or even in San Francisco.

Sparky, you need to read and get out more.

• Yondaime
    Yondaime

Your Heavenly father Jehovah is a God of intense love

Yes he is a god of intense love! His love is so intense he is going to kill me at armageddon because I forgot to prepare my Watchtower last Sunday!

The truth of the matter is, these people don't love you.Where-as most of the witnesses you knew did, and some still love you.

Yes they do love me more than the people on this forum! As long as I make nice comments, show up for service, carry out my microphone duties, and participate in the ministry school they will always love me. I could be a racist, child molesting, murdering, wife beating, bullying, criminal! But as long as I carry out my duties they'll always love me, and I'll love them to, as long as they LISTEN and OBEY! If I LISTEN and OBEY despite doing terrible things to other people God's active force will run rampant through god's spirit directed organization! Despite people like me doing terrible things to other people whether they're in the organization or not!

All jokes aside, don't worry Sparks.When you wake up you'll look back on this post and wonder what kind of s*** you where smoking. If you ever do message me what it is LMFAO!

BTW What are you doing wasting your time on here??!!!! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING VULNERABLE PEOPLE TO HELP YOU WORSHIP YOUR WEBSITE & AND MAKE THE EIGHT OLD MEN IN BROOKLYN RICHER!!!

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

You'd better practice some more. The bible has 66 books

• sparky1
    sparky1

Help! Help! Help! I'm Sparky and the OP poster is sparks. Please Balaamsass2 I'm starting to get a complex from the confusion.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

• I couldn't get past your second paragraph before feeling way to annoyed to continue.

Same for me...however im not reading the remaining...

SW

• jam
    jam

People it's a JOKE!!!!!! He is pulling our yen yan.......

• jam
    jam

People it's a JOKE!!!!!! He is pulling our yen yan.......

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

This is NOT an important message.

There is no Jehovah. There is no Satan. There is no issue of universal sovereignty. There is however a limited time that you may spend on earth.

Stop using it to debate whether or not mythical entities are real. You do not need to believe in the god construct to live a moral life. Remember your own divinity. Stop judging others choices and love everyone and do good toward them. This does not include promoting the belief system of a publishing corporation.

Peace be to you.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Loooove iiiiiiiit! This just reminds me why I faded away.........

• designs
    designs

Did everyone get their leg pulled by this person....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit