An important message from a PRACTICING Jehovah's witness

by Sparks 159 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The bomb has been dropped. The OP buggered off.

Whether the OP is serious or not......this thread is kaput!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The Troll is gone, but the opening post by this nutter does show what JW's currently believe, they have swallowed completely the lies and spin that the WT/JW Org has fed them in recent years.

To read the O.P is to see a vision of what many of us were not so very long ago, how we are blessed to have had our eyes opened !

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have not read all eight pages of comment so forgive me if I repeat things. It always helps to check posting history and Sparks has been on this board a long time, but with a long gap before this post. He used to say different things , these are extracts from hisearly posts.

I think people will get more and more fed-up with the pressures put on them, and leave in droves.I also think this wealthy religion will take the same path as Mc Donalds..(burger bar) and aim for poorer countries where the people haven`t got sick of the same old food yet....( when was the last time they had any-thing new!!!)....

and

Hello Canadian District Overseer,my name is JEHOVAH Almighty God,would you mind please explaining what you are doing viewing a Worldly-web site that my Holy Spirit talking throught the Faithful and Discreat Slave-class , has expressidly forbitten my people to do???????...............
    .But don`t worry my son,because of your rank you can do what-ever you like, even bugger 5 year old children like so many of the elder`s,minesteral-servants etc..and get away with it
    like the clergy of Christendom

and

( this REALLY pissed me off, so I said;` Theres SIX BILLION people on this planet, the Jehovah`s witnesses are just a tiny-TINY minority.....HOW DARE YOU tell me, we out-side your religion can`t have personal relationship with God...!!!.cheeky bastard....

I guess that he has had a change of heart and returned like the prodigal son. Actually I do not mind people expressing a different point of view, we are here to discuss and that is more than Sis Blues's cong. elders want to do (Pharisees )

Did you note the date of his post? 29th August , towards the end of the Auxiliary Pioneering month. A good little time earner. I can't remember if it was raining in Britain that day

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If this guy really has gone back as a " Prodigal son" himself he never actually was looking for the Truth in what the WTS. was doing.

Some people actually think that they left the WTS. still thinking it is true as the WTS has self described itself.

I personally think most people left because they realized it was a fraud made up by opportunistic men.

Being that it has been a couple of days since the original OP, I starting to believe this stupid ass did return.

POOR BOY !

Perhaps he came back to swing a big sword of righteousness over those unrelenting intellectually honest EVIL apostates.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

punkofnice - "The bomb has been dropped. The OP buggered off."

Hit-and-run witnessing.

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

I'm a witness too...but I know TTATT....I was told, the world hates us...they persecute us....I've been a witness for not too long...but, so far, no persecution...I think most witnesses have a persecuted personality. They feel very privilege, but the world really don't give a hoot about them, & that is the problem right there. I've been at meetings & someone may say something to me & another sister will come up & say, did she say something about me ? Believe me most of the stuff is in their heads. I've read the message & the brother feels he is in the right place, so leave him to his own devices. The question is why is he on this site..ummmm, now that's the real question. I know why I'm here. TTATT & to vent.

Maybe he's trying to convince himself he's in the right place. So he sent this letter not for on lookers but to convince himself...I do believe in Jehovah's org. I do believe in Jehovah's org ( to get the feel of how he chants this...just remember the lion from the Wizard of Oz...I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks).

Hard core witnesses are just like any other hard core religious person....they won't budge....Leave Sparky alone...he's happy ...deluded but happy.

Legacy

• hassan73
    hassan73

Thanks for a good read while waiting for my flight...(shaking head)

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

Bad news Sparks - you have broken direct guidance and direction from the FDS by being here.

I was an elder when I started coming here and tried defending the WTBTS at first but when all is considered the whole thing collapses.

I resigned as an elder - last meeting was March 2009 - Mrs Scotsman followed me out 6 months later and neither of us have looked back.

To be honest I am glad you are here - you are obviously questioning "something" about the whole JW/WTBTS belief structure.

The Scotsman.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The Scotsman - "I was an elder when I started coming here and tried defending the WTBTS at first but when all is considered the whole thing collapses."

Which is why the WT doesn't really want the R&F to try and defend it anymore.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Sparks - "I am a practicing Jehovah's witness..."

He's probably gonna have to keep practicing...

...'cause since he posted here, he clearly hasn't quite got it right, yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit