PEER PRESSURE!!! I gave in to Pioneering during August...I feel dirty...

by stuckinarut2 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

Tell them you're flying to the other side of the world to encourage a "spiritually weak" sister (me).

Then take a roundtrip to my country and in 2 days you would have met the 30 hours. :p

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

A Watcher:

Thanks for the reply, and I wish you well for your health.

Bobcat

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

SIAR,

I think it is cool that you are going to alter the stupid JWorg. tracts with the JW.facts web address instead , do keep us updated if that leads to any interesting results ...

if I had it to do all over again, I would totally have soooo much fun screwing with the "watchtower rules" before my final exit (so I am living vicariously through people like you who are stuck on the inside)-

I do hope you get your freedom one day on your terms!

Best of luck!

CHG

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Hey SIAR2,

When the doors open, say, "The good news is...I'm not an Amway rep! Just your garden variety Jehovah's Witness." and then hand them a tract with the ex jw websites inside! "Here's some info you might enjoy looking up on your computer."

Caution: don't let anyone in the car group get near your bookbag! lol

Marina

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Maybe a note in the tract to the householder telling them please don't share this with any other JW's because I'm being held hostage/forced into knocking on peoples doors peddling their propaganda by thier cruel disfelloshipping practices and will lose my entire family if caught. PS: this religion is full of shit. PSS: Don't tell the police because they can't help me in my desparate situation.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

That is funny (yet sadly very true) Frankie!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Well how you feeling Stuck? R u ok?

Sadly you are being controlled but playing by your rules. Keep strong and have fun every day. Kate xx

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Gentledawn - "I would LOVE one (or ALL) of these so-called "anointed" govbody men to go stand up in court and state that they are the equivalent of Christ on earth today."

They'd be eviscerated.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Oubliette - "Dude! You're like the only MS that posts while doing sound during meetings!!! WTF is up with that?"

I... actually think that's kinda cool, in a subversive, fifth-columny sort of way...

• KateWild
    KateWild

We have 53 pioneers for Aug.....Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit