PEER PRESSURE!!! I gave in to Pioneering during August...I feel dirty...

by stuckinarut2 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Someone call the wwhhaaambulance, stuck is being forced to pioneer.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

I remember AP'ing in August, and trying to find people to go out with.

I love the pressure on the body to pioneer in August.

Your family and you don't need a break this summer.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Dog it. Do whatever you can to place as few of these wastes of paper as possible. You could also put links to this forum on those tracts and place those. Another thing you might do is post links to Joy of Satan, particularly Exposing Christianity (which will take them to where they really need to read before deciding whether to join a nominally xian religion) right on the tract. You could also turn in a fake time slip, after putting in zero real time.

You could also welsh on your agreement. It was done under pressure, and you should feel free to welsh on it. If they hound you, you simply tell them that you were coerced by the congregation to pious-sneer and that you could not do it. Do that enough, and they might stop pushing pious-sneer forms in your face. The message: Try coercing me into pious-sneering, I will welsh on it.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

SIAR: Ahh....I feel hypocritical to Myself now.....

Of course you do.

When are you going to stop this foolishness?

Dude! You're like the only MS that post while doing sound during meetings!!!

WTF is up with that?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

What a wuss-out. Grow some balls man.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

A Watcher:

What was your reason for missing the RC? (if you don't mind me asking) And bravo for making your own decision about aux pioneering.

Bobcat

• Splash
    Splash

Simon Just post here and count the time.

This is actually a great suggestion.

What was the letter/KM that explained how to witness online, and how to count placements?

I've looked for it but can't find it?

Splash.

• Splash
    Splash

Double post

• outforever
    outforever

You don't even need need to go out - just hand in your hours at the end of the month / with all the "placements" you did.

If you do need to join the group / you can say to your partner that you can only do 1 hour that day!

I remember that I was so short of time: that I wrote letters: while doing this I was watching tv etc etc / but was still "in" so felt quite quilty.

As long as you don't feel guilty!! if you bluff your way thru the field service.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Take it easy SIAR. Take your time. No need to rush stuff. Just gradually make your way out. You know the WBT$ is just a boys club for bullies so you are awake at least. You're probably by no means alone.

I do not judge you or your actions coz I'm a total idiot and I know it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit