Something Big is Coming...

by notsurewheretogo 152 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

One's daughter was telling one (posh Punky), that a minny man in her congo-abongo-I had a beard...he was bullied by the elders to remove it.

Then the CO came along and told the elders to allow him to keep his beard.

I kid you not!!!

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Yes, expect changes in both blood and pedophile policies, but probably seemingly quite moderate and maybe undecipherable to the average JW. Also, potential major corporate name change for one of the major entities (likely the NY corp.)

Look for more flexibility and less discipline connected with blood transfusions, and tighter controls and more cooperation with law enforcement when dealing with pedophiles. Again, the changes may appear so minor as to be considered uneventful and of no particular interest, but looks like that will be where change is most likely. They will never admit that they are finally making changes due to outside pressures, but rather because Jehovah told them that it is now his will that they change.

Wonder if Jehovah has a booming voice, like in the movies? Or maybe a little squeaky voice like a cartoon mouse. And just which one of the GB members gets to answer the Jehovah phone? And when does he speak to them? When they are all gathered around the big table in the conference room, or when each of them is sitting on the toilet taking a dump? Inquiring people want to know...

JV

• smiddy
    smiddy

This is a tactic that has worked so well for them before. Something big is coming.

Pre. 1914 , The end , all the faithfull are taken up to heaven

pre. 1925 , the faithfull men of old to be resurrected and serve as princes in the earth

Always , armageddon is "always" imminent

The depression was "proof"

The 2nd World war was" proof"

"The end of 6000 years of human history to end in Oct.1975 , which would be an appropiate time for Christs 1000 year reign to begin ", which failed to mention that Russell pinpointed the end of 6000 years of human history around the late 1800`s .

Watchtower/publications pre.the year 2000 indicating that all bible prophecys would be fulfilled by the year 2000 and the faithful would be enjoying paradise conditions from then on

Spin doctors of the now J.W .ORG would like you to beleive all that was old light , but old light is failed /false doctrines that was supposed to have been given by Jehovah in the first place.

smiddy

• solitairelife
    solitairelife

If I were still in, a change in doctrine wouldn't surprise me. It would have to be an announcement so surprising as to be unbelievable, making those inside question whether or not to believe it and therefore, making those who worship the man made god Jehovah, that genious creation of the WBTS, to go against all human reasoning and obey. It just can't be the same old thing, it has to be something "new."

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I find it very interesting that several have reported that DO's and CO's have mentioned that something big is coming...I haven't read that on here before so the Annual Meeting in October will certainly be interesting...in a way...

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

YEP, AND HERE IS A PREVIEW PHOTO OF IT:

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I will go on record as saying if any big change really is coming in the JW Org it is NOT going to be that everyone will begin partaking at the Memorial. IMO....that would just be too big a radical change. Yes, it is Gospel simiple that all Christians should partake of the emblems, but the not partaking by the JW "other sheep class" is a deeply rooted JW ritual. They can explain away "over-lapping generation", "blood factions" and "GB now only the F&DS", but how in the hell could they go all this time, claim the end can be every tomorrow, then have all JW's sudden switch to partaking when every Memorial should be the last Memorial? That surely would be a sign that the JW Organization is man-made and that the leaders of this religion just make up doctrine as they go along. Sure, the GB could claim "new light" and hard core JW's would not question it, but then surely it would have to wake many people up that something is not right in the JW Organization.

I agree with those who think if anything "big" is announced it will be along the lines of their witnessing work, using female members more, allow beards or something else along those lines.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Allow Beards????? That's very funny.

Nothing the Society has to say is worth listening to. They have been reckless with their believers health, welfare and education...........for over a hundred plus years.

They are not only on the backs of their believers but also between their legs. Just watch out for any Kool Aid arriving at the KH because JW's are dumb enough to drink it. And that part takes me beyond anger to sadness.

• Calebs Airplane
  • hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Alpha -

They told the vast majority to STOP partaking in 1935, and the sheeples all obeyed, many saying they knew all along that something was wrong.

They can tell the vast majority in 2014 to START partaking, the sheeples will all obey, many saying they knew all along that something was wrong.

BAA BAA BAA

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit