by cofty 447 Replies latest members private

• cofty
    cofty

Sweeping generalization

I didn't say all theists.

• cofty
    cofty

Hah, This guy is something else.

Why is it now "this guy" in the third person.

Didn't take long for you to get bad mannered did it?

If you disagree with either of my replies to you then explain why. Don't start playing to the crowd.

• phats
    phats

Maybe Cofty should stop posting here & go back to the org where he is sure to find many mindless people willing to hang on to his every word.

Phats

• cofty
    cofty

Maybe Cofty should stop posting here & go back to the org where he is sure to find many mindless people willing to hang on to his every word - Phats

Maybe you should take a little time to settle in and get to know people on the forum before you dive into nasty personal attacks.

You will get lots of applause from the usual suspects. Enjoy the adulation.

• phats
    phats

Hah! now that's the pot calling the kettle black Sir.

Looks like you turn on anyone in disagreement with you (there's that org thing again)

Phats.

• cofty
    cofty

I would just like to point out that I did not pay phats lots of money to demonstrate the truth of my OP.

He did this all by himself.

Phats please read your posts number 34 & 35 and my replies 12637 and 12638 and tell me why you disagree.

Alternatively you could indulge in more childish insults. Your choice.

• phats
    phats

Yah, What ever Crofty, What ever. You are correct & I am wrong. Sorry about that.

Feel better now?

Phats

• cofty
    cofty

No. I was hoping for a mature and intelligent discussion about the reasons for our opposing views without any insults or ad homenem attacks.

I won't make that mistake again.

• phats
    phats

Sorry Cofty, I can't improve on my last post.

Phats

• cofty
    cofty

Then I am sorry for you too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit