...The WBT$ Theft of Kingdom Hall Bank Accounts and JW Elders...

by OUTLAW 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

It's gone from this:

“In this new and refreshing association with other grateful ones, it became our privilege to lend ourselves generously to the aims and activities of the group. As we enjoyed the conveniences of the Kingdom Hall we became conscious of the fact that it must cost something to maintain such places. There was no need for anyone to shake a collection plate under our nose or supply us with printed dues envelopes, as is the practice in many of Christendom’s religious houses. No one has to solicit funds to carry on the work of the great Owner of the universe, we learned. Yes, we came to realize that it is repugnant to true Christians to beg, cajole and pressurize people into giving contributions. Responsible men in the congregations, we noted, were fully aware that such solicitation is not in harmony with the spirit and principles of Christianity.” (5/15/73 W pg 298)

--->

----->

------->

To this:

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If Active JW Elders who are on exJW Forums aren`t going to do anything to Help their Fellow JW`s..

Why Are You Elders?!..Explain that to us?!!..

If you do nothing about this..

Do you have any right at all,to Haul someones Ass into a JC Meeting for Wrong Doing?!..

Your all Accomplices to a Theft!!..

Everyone of you Active JW Elders On these ex JW Forums..

Who don`t intend to do anything about the Theft of Money from Your Kingdom Hall bank account by the WBT$..

Have No Right to be Counseling Anyone!!..

....................................................................Think About "THAT" The Next Time..

.....................................................Your Judging Someone In A Judicial Committie Meeting!..

................................................................................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

YOUR MONEYS ARE BELONG TO US! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!

(so glad I'm not an elder anymore)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The least Active JW Elders here can do..

Is make the 4 page letter Available to All the JW`s in their Congregations..

AndDontCallMeShirley said some have read the entire letter to their congregations..

Let your Fellow JW`s Know whats happening..

Theres only So Much we can do here on a Forum,to let JW`s know What`s Happening..

They Need your Help right now..

................................................................................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

"Do you not know that money grubbers will not inherit the kingdom of God! " i'm sure I've read that scripture somewhere.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

apostate tizzy:

'additional funds should not be solicited......However, it would be appropriate for the elders to remind the congregation of the resolved monthly commitments.'

You're on the 'money' apostate tizzy. The above highlighted quotes are without doubt a contradiction of thought!

But what do you expect from a harlot who is desperate for money?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Hi OUTLAW,

I haven't ever seen this serious side to you. I can see that you really feel strongly about this and you expect serving elders to let the sheep know whats in the 4 page letter. I agree with you that bad things happen because good men do nothing, but I can also see the serving elders perspectives, they are trapped and if they are to carry on helping all they can do is leak info via the net.

If we think about it carefully most JWs who read all pages won't even wake up anyway. Just like you said about me trying to clear my name. It's a mission impossible OUTLAW, they won't listen anyway, they will just think it's from the GB and it's a good idea.

It's good to see you so passionate about this though. Good thread.

Kate xx

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Yes Kate, but say an Elder can see the truth. Its because he has seen and read everything with his own eyes. Now he has to think, I can see. I see this is wrong that my friends and family and those i am supposed to be a shepperd to are being fed limited and controlled information that effects there finances.Now this should cause trouble for the elders concience. So what form of resistence if any can a elder use? Well as the spng goes " we are Jehovers witnesses we speak out in fearlessness".Or they can step down as they are not shepperding the flock.

• smiddy
    smiddy

“In this new and refreshing association with other grateful ones, it became our privilege to lend ourselves generously to the aims and activities of the group. As we enjoyed the conveniences of the Kingdom Hall we became conscious of the fact that it must cost something to maintain such places. There was no need for anyone to shake a collection plate under our nose or supply us with printed dues envelopes, as is the practice in many of Christendom’s religious houses. No one has to solicit funds to carry on the work of the great Owner of the universe, we learned. Yes, we came to realize that it is repugnant to true Christians to beg, cajole and pressurize people into giving contributions. Responsible men in the congregations, we noted, were fully aware that such solicitation is not in harmony with the spirit and principles of Christianity.” (5/15/73 W pg 298)

If someone can couple this statement with what C.T.Russell said on the same lines , that if God doesnt supply the funds we know to call it quits , then send these out en-masse to as many congregations as we can ? or is that a pie in the sky dream as well.

just saying

smiddy

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"So many doctrinal & organizational changes in a very short time."

With that I agree. Every second week a letter is read containing new changes. Yesterday it was two meetings during COs week and not three, couple of weeks before that it was COs installing elders and servants, in-between the donation system, then it was one-day conventions etc. etc.

I remember when soft bound books came. They said large books and bound WTs/Awakes would still be hard bound. Next year they were soft. Awake changed, but we were told WT would not. Next year it did. Hard to catch up with it all. Why the hurry?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit