...The WBT$ Theft of Kingdom Hall Bank Accounts and JW Elders...

by OUTLAW 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• baltar447
    baltar447

I agree. It takes more character than most to stand up and be a sacrificial lamb. These elders still in are probably looking after their own interests, such as trying to wake up and get their own families out. I'm not going to judge them, but why they don't take this opportunity to take a stand and step down, while still being a JW in "good standing" I can't tell you.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Very few KNOW anything. Plus the END is imminent!! The WTBTS is too good at what they do. Nothing short of a HUGE scandal woul wake most Dubs. Maybe not even that.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Baltar: The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson

I prefer the blood of tyrants.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Spot on OUTLAW. Love the humour!

HT

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I'm wondering what would happen to a congregation whose elders refused to go along with this new money grab and didnt hand over their money or pledge any amount at all.

Elders who know TTATT and still continue as if all is well need a kick in the nadgers.

• twice shy
    twice shy

Yep that's what it boils down to, but it's not considered stealing since their names are on the very bank accounts the brothers were dumb enough to add them to voluntarily.

"It's not stealing if I tell you I'm gonna take it. Whether you agree or like it or not."

• Scott77
    Scott77
    Dear Active JW Elders, you will not go to jail for standing up to what is morally right. Alot is at stake.

Scott77

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

I'm wondering what would happen to a congregation whose elders refused to go along with this new money grab and didnt hand over their money or pledge any amount at all.

Don`t forget the new instant appointment / deletion by the CO arrangement.

No loose ends.

• jam
    jam

Do JW's still preach " how disgusting the Catholic Church is, it's wealth"?

They are receiving their reward now, is what we would tell people.

Greed and power has been the down fall of a few Christian organization.

At some point they begain to believe the BS and feel they are above the

law, they are God right hand man.

I'm sorry but for the World wide preaching work, that is BS. The mags are

cheaply produced, the KH halls are built with free labor and tax exempt.

I Would love to view the yearly expense account for each GB member, I

bet you they don't stay in a Motel 6 and eat at Hometown Buffet.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Is this an opportunity for a class-action lawsuit?

All the funds contributed to the Build Funds of individual Congregations is being misappropriated.

It was NOT donated to be a gift to the WTS.

Could not 2 or 3 DF xJWs file a suit to suppend the transfer of ALL fund from ALL Cong Building Funds until PRIVATE, CONFIDENTIAL votes are taken to see if this is REALLY what the donors want? I would think that ANY donor who demanded back their contributions would be entitled to a refund.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit