...The WBT$ Theft of Kingdom Hall Bank Accounts and JW Elders...

by OUTLAW 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Calebs Airplane
  • Littleleslie
    Littleleslie

Frankiespeakin said:

It doesn't take an elder who knows 'rocket science' to see that the rank and file's hard earned dollars are being robbed from them and that most kingdom hall refurbashing accounts have been whiped clean and stolen by the GB, all because you can't and ain't allowed to disobey directives from Faithful and Discreet Slave without serious repercussions.

Some may rationalized it all as a good thing that the WT corporation got the cash but those are the real brain dead whackos that don't have a mind of their own and have swallowed WT propaganga hook, line, and sinker. But I suppose that a good percentage see the thievery involved what that will cause them to do? That's a personal decision, and I'm sure a major crossroad in one's life.

You can be sure this robbery will be the begining of the end as far as any contributions are concerned. This is a bold and very stupid move by these delusional men running things this one is going to bit them in the ass big time pledge or no pledged, they put too much pressure on these people and they will crack.

This is really terrible! Jehovah's sheep are being fleeced just like Ezekiel 34th Chapter describes! The "Governing Body" are proving to be really evil!

Another thread I was reading today "I hear it but I can't believe it"... is telling how after getting all the KH's excess money, they are now asking the brothers to donate MORE money for an electronic system which will cost about $6,000 dollars, and this is AFTER cleaning our the congregation's accounts, just a few months before.

Here is the link to this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/283151/1/I-hear-it-but-I-cant-believe-it#.VAJa5fldUnp

We must educate ourselves. Just how did the few men up in Bethel get all this power anyway? They are not doing right, are they? Here is some information to help you see that it's just a power grab and that really, they do not have legitimate authority from Jehovah God to be the "Governing Body", so why not learn from the Bible, the truth will set you free. John 8:32

Here is the link:

How Did A Proven "Fake," "Phony" Arrangement [like "governing body" arrangement]...Become The "Faithful & Discreet Slave" Arrangement???

LL

• LP97
    LP97

Actually, thinking about it, wasn't this (A.K.A GB moneygrabbing) supposted to help branches/regions where there was a lack of funds for projects, construction, repairs etc and make it easier to send money there?

So why are they now asking for more money to build the proposed new London Bethel? Couldn't they get money from the HQ?

Of course, I wouldn't expect this thought to be on any of the sheeple's minds - once they learn about the proposed new Bethel they'll be desperate to throw their cash at WTBT$ again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit