...The WBT$ Theft of Kingdom Hall Bank Accounts and JW Elders...

by OUTLAW 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

The Old Hippie - Is it not true that all the congregations (in the world),

will be allowed to retain only $5,000 in their acct ?

So if a congregation has $250,000 in an account,

they will be required to send all but $5,000

to the Society ? And in addition to that money,

each individual now is Tithing pledging a monthly

amount, and the congregation is also

obligated to send a monthly amount, in perpetuity ? Like a Tax ?

Or a Tithe ? And you think this is not wiping out the bank account?

Because they don't have to close it entirely and get to keep it open

to recieve those tithes which will in turn be sent to the Society for

their "important" "work" of printing more 16 page Watchtowers ?

And building luxury quartere for the governing elite ?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

THEOLDHIPPIE - "Accounts will NOT be cleaned"

One of us has seriously mis-read the G.B.'s follow-up letter - and I respectfully suggest that it's you!!!

The letter says that congs will be allowed to keep a maximum of $5000 (£2900) of their own money!!

Even our Secretary & our CoBE stated that we don't need the money we've got - priming us for the the big, give-it-all-away proposal of the BoE!

I'm very sorry to say that you are blinded to what's actually about to take place!!

I wish you were right and I am wrong - and I'll gladly offer you an apology - but wake up and smell the coffee, the greatest fleecing in Witness history will take place in this "memorable" year.

Memorable for evil reasons!

• Heartofaboy
  • Fernando
    Fernando

Donations drying up.

Maybe because of gnawing doubts?

The solution?

Apply more pressure.

Help those doubts crystallise.

How novel.

Bring it on big time.

Go GB, go.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Good after morning OUTLAW, I hope you are well my friend,

How many JW Elders are willing to use that Power and Authority to do the Right Thing?!..

This is like if there are any good cops then they'd speak up against the corrupt cops. Not speaking up makes them all corrupt.

TBH I think British cops are a bunch of tossers on the whole....but hey.....BTTT

Looks like TTATTElder is having a go at using the power for the good. As we all know, go against the most holy Governing body paedophile protecting popes and it's curtains.

You as a very good question.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Very few elders will do anything; they like the position too much.

Without being an elder, most:-

• Do not need a suit
    • Do not need a briefcase
    • Have no authority

Tonight I expect it to go through without a ripple of discontent.

George

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"The Old Hippie - Is it not true that all the congregations (in the world), will be allowed to retain only $5,000 in their acct ? So if a congregation has $250,000 in an account, they will be required to send all but $5,000 to the Society ?"

That is not true. No such commitment has been asked of the congregations here.

"One of us has seriously mis-read the G.B.'s follow-up letter - and I respectfully suggest that it's you!!! The letter says that congs will be allowed to keep a maximum of $5000 (£2900) of their own money!!"

Such a letter has not been received here, and on direct question from me yesterday evening to the elders, the whole congregation was told that we will keep everything which we now have and which in future will come in in access of the donation amount.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

We will keep U$3100 in our account.

Our congregation will transfer a one time donation of U$26,300 and a monthly donation U$1145

We were told that whenever we dont meet the monthly amount we just donate less and that we are not obliged to pay the U$1145.

• Teary Oberon
    Teary Oberon

A local congregation here has built up around $25,000 to completely overhaul their old AC system. To my knowledge they are still keeping that money and are still going through with their AC fix. Their one time donation will come out of the not already dedicated amount.

• tiki
    tiki

This whole thing is so appalling....the money will end up in hedges in tax free places....caymans, etc.....and whoever holds the purse strings -likely a greedy group of criminally minded manipulators will have their hey-day rolling in riches.

this development makes me just so glad and relieved that i am no longer involved with that bunch.

and i totally agree with outlaw in that any who are still involved on a regular basis take a stand for what is legal and honorable and ETHICAL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit