Trinitarians! Who is Jesus Christ's father the Holy Spirit or the Father?

by booker-t 199 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ding
    Ding

Cofty,

I'm confused by the distinction you made in an earlier post regarding Jesus before the resurrection versus Jesus after the resurrection.

Trinitarians believe that Jesus is still a man as well as God even after the resurrection.

Or am I misunderstanding your point?

• factfinder
    factfinder

Cofty- thank you for your excellent posts!

The trinity is a nonsensical teaching that even believers in it cannot seem to understand or explain.

Jewish people believe in ONE God who is Jehovah, ONE person, not 3. It is simple to understand.

Those who want to worship Jesus have to go to great lengths to try to justify their worship of him as well as their claim of worshipping only one God.

Jewish people do not accept the Christian Scriptures to be inspired of God.

The jw teaching on Jesus made sense, he is God's SON, created at some time by God, not EQUAL to Jehovah. Since discovering the tatt I find Jesus to be academic.

Jewish people cannot accept that Almighty God became a man or is part man. I cannot accept such a teaching.

The trinity teaching is a confusing, unexplainable from a rational point of view later attempt to justify worshipping Jesus and accepting pagan ideas.

Cofty-good questions! Who in the trinity worships who? God worships himself? Which person of God worships which other person(s) of god? It just makes no sense at all.

• Chalam
    Chalam

factfinder, so when the Messiah arrives for the Jews, will they consider He is God?

Stephen

• designs
    designs

Stephen, do you understand what Judaism teaches about their Messiah.

• Chalam
  • designs
    designs

O my gawd the menorah ministries and their Gen.1:26 "let us" crap. Geezus Phucking Mary Stephen when will you ever learn.

Ask a rabbi about the "us".

• jonza
    jonza

According to Revelation 5:11-14 every one will worship Jesus.

Also why do the WT translate the same word for worship as obeisance whenever it comes to Jesus? Every other Bible says worship as it's the same greek word used when it comes to the Father or to Jesus. The concept of the trinity has nothing to do with the worship of Jesus. The Bible says to worship Him; whether you believe in the concept of the trinity or not makes no difference. If you believe what the Bible says you should worship Him.

Jesus the man worships His Father, I don't see why God needs to worship Jesus. I don't see why the Holy Spirit or God would need to worship each other. It was only Jesus the man who worshiped His Father. You are thinking in human terms of a physical Father, where the Father of the Bible is symbolic in terms of authority. Same as the sense the Son, is a term of authority not being. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are all YHWH as clearly stated in the Bible.

Jesus is said to be God in the Bible. The Holy Spirit is said to be God in the Bible. The Holy Spirit is said to be Jesus' Spirit in the Bible. The Holy Spirit is said to be Gods Spirit in the Bible. We are said to be able to have Jesus' Spirit inside us in the Bible. We are said to have the Holy Spirit inside us in the Bible. There is said to be only one God in the Bible. There is said to be no other god before or after YHWH in the Bible. There is said to be only one true God in the Bible.

How do you opposes of the trinity make sense of these facts without using the concept of the trinity? I've still yet to see a single statement based on the Bible to explain these things.

So are you going to answer my questions? This, I think is the fourth time I've asked now.

You are the only one without answers. You are the only one who seems confused and incapable of explaining what the Bible teaches.

• designs
    designs

Jonza- It is not the Bible saying Jesus is God it is the NT and there only in a few weirdly worded passages.

• jonza
    jonza

Isaiah 9:6: " For a child has been born to us, A son has been given to us; And the rulership will rest on his shoulder. His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. "

• designs
    designs

jonza- and you do realize that to Jews this has nothing to do with the NT Jesus.

Go ask a Rabbi about those Isaiah passages.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit