Trinitarians! Who is Jesus Christ's father the Holy Spirit or the Father?

by booker-t 199 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Chalam
    Chalam

Jesus is not a "natural man" in the sense as the same limitations as us on earth because He now has a new type of body. This is the same form as His old body (i.e. He looks the same) but as I mentioned the "glorified" body is in every way superior to the "natural" one. Our currently bodies decay and will die. All those who believe will receive as body like Jesus.

Jesus confirmed He is indeed a man with a physical body, eating physical food in Luke 24:39-43 etc. Some might say this was illusion but the same type of flasehood exits in the WT with regards to Jesus' resurection body. In similar ways, other heresies exists amongst other groups which claim Jesus death and/or resurrection were were just an illusion. It is clear that the disciples thought Jesus was appearing only in spirit, not physically but He showed them otherwise.

I think these verses speak clearly enought regarding the nature of Jesus.

Hebrews 13:8

English Standard Version Anglicised (ESVUK)

8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and for ever.

Stephen

• cofty
    cofty

You asserted above that Jesus eats in heaven.

It is perfectly reasonable to ask if he shits and farts. It is a natural human function.

Does your god shit?

• factfinder
    factfinder

So Jesus has a physical body in heaven (a man) while all the angels and Jehovah have spirit bodies?

But Jesus is 100% god as is his father and holy spirit-each is 100% god and equal to each other.

Is there a bathroom for Jesus in heaven? A farm to grow his food? a kitchen to prepare it in? Can the father and holy spirit also eat his food? Can the angels? Does Jesus share it with them? Will eating food make them have to go to the bathroom too?

Where in the Bible does it say Jehovah is the father of god?

When Jesus eats and is full do holy spirit and the father feel full too? When Jesus is hungry does the father and holy spirit feel hungry too?

So when Jesus goes to the bathroom do holy spirit and the father have to go too?

• twice shy
    twice shy

Jesus is a God just as satan is a god. Jesus is just not GOD ALMIGHTY (Jehovah God)

In that sense he is fully God and was fully a man when he came down to earth.

When I look at it like that I can understand the foundation of the trinity. Wheras, the Father, the Son , and the Holy spirit are one because they all work in harmony together and you can only reach GOD ALMIGHTY thru the son.

Jesus left his heavenly position as a God to come and be the sacrifice for our sins. Jesus sits at the right hand of GOD ALMIGHTY.

GOD AMIGHTY loved the world so much that he gave his only begotten son.

GOD ALMIGHTY sent a helper the Holy spirit.

ALL in harmony with each other.

In the Old Testament (when Jehovah dealt with mankind) Jehovah was the savior, but in the New Testament Christ; under the new covenant is the savior (as Jehovah no longer deals with humans). We must go through Christ for salvation; hence, the necessary partaking of the communion.

When I look at it from that point of view it all makes sense to me. It might not work that way for others, but this is how I'm comfortable understanding it.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Very interesting thoughts, let me go check up.

TWOY

• cofty
    cofty

twice shy - you seem to be taking Arianism, Trinity and tritheism and mixing them all up into a brand new heresy of your own invention.

Are there any christians who can explain the trinity without contradicting themself?

• galaxie
    galaxie

Christian contradiction perpetuates the myth,

Consign to trash!!

• twice shy
    twice shy

@cofty- I said that's what works for me. I wasnt trying to explain anything.

Just the parts I have put together that makes it understandable to me for my christian beliefs.

This may not work for you. It may not work for most. It works for me. I see it does not work for you.

• cofty
    cofty

Twice shy - you are welcome to invent your own god using any self-contradictory formula you wish.

• twice shy
    twice shy

Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit