The Last BOE!

by Atlantis 101 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The good men who leaked the judicial and elders videos should have access to this info.

How about our insiders who provided online to us the elders secret book 'Shepherd The Flock Of God' book.....that really was food at the proper time!

So one 'mole' down, Lord knows how many others there are in the belly of the beast!

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

Oh man, that must be tough. Imagine being a bethelite caught leaking inside information, I bet they gave him a really hard time, probably like what happened in the early 80's with the "witch hunts." At this point, those at headquarters might get paranoid again and start hatching things down. anyways, thanks to that bethelite and Atlantis, and anyone else who helped bring out important information, we appreciate it very much! Maybe we'll hear his story sometime.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Very sorry to hear this news.

Thank you and your friend for all you have done.

George

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Atlantis, you have an email waiting at your AOL address.

Len

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Atlantis, please let this brave man know that we are here for him! I know too well how it feels to be kicked out of Bet-HELL. He will need our assistance - at least mentally/psychologically - knowing that we will stand for him in one or another form. Many years ago some people on this board (they know who they are ;-) did the same for me and it felt fantastic and powerful. He can probably get back on his feet, but if you know - in the back of your mind - that you have a net of contacts, it feels better.

Please give him our love and assurance.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Atlantis, out of curiousity, when interrogated by a JC, what explanation did your source give as the reason he was leaking this information?

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Atlantis - All the members of Jehovahswitnessrecovery (JWR) wish him well.

If assistance is needed,please let me know.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Wow.

Please tell this brave, courageous and noble man, how much we all appreciate what he has done for us.

I hope he walked out of The Belly of The Beast of Brooklyn, with his head held high, and his shoulders back, with a smile on his lips.

He is finally free.

Welcome to the first day, of the rest of your Life.

LoisLane

• daveysmithy30
    daveysmithy30

Hi Atlantis, This must have been a shock for him to get caught. Please send all our love and thoughts to him. This must be hard for him to deal with right now. Please say thanks for all his brave work in getting all the BOE's out and exposing the WT for what it does to people in the long run.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit