The Last BOE!

by Atlantis 101 Replies latest watchtower bible

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Celebrate and respect this man for doing this, he knew the consequences was doubtless scared, yet did the right thing. What a hero. Thank you BOE dude Xxx

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

What a loss. Much respect to a brave and courageous man. I hope he knows there are many with sincere appreciation not just for what he provided, but even in getting caught, he just makes them more paranoid. Its fantastic.

If we can be of any help, please let us know, and please encourage him to write his story here.

• minimus
    minimus

Please thank whoever had been sticking his neck out!!!! This person deserves all the praise that we can muster and thank you Atlantis!

• Scott77
    Scott77

I think, this holy and God-fearing gentle man may need some $ for his JCPney and Kohl clothings. He may needs help with resume buiding, interview preparation, job skill and nice shoes. Please, refer him to one-stop gov job center for career assessment. Please, see link at http://www.careeronestop.org/ Its a free federal-state agency in each state. Applying for public housing and food stamp may be a good option at this time of hardship and transition to a watchtowel- free world. Regardless of his age, he may stilll take advantage of senior grants to persue an Associate degree and possibly a bachelor degree in any studies of interest.

Scott77

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Well, all those letters will eventually get out. . .but the way he was put out is a shame. Tell him thanks and he is appreciated. If he is in Houston area I'll treat him to lunch.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Thank you, brother, for all the risks you've taken on behalf of others. That is truly Christlike!

• never a jw
    never a jw

hidden surveillance cameras....mmm.....where, when have I read this before...it's coming ...it's coming, yes it was in Orwell's 1984. Big brother is always watching.

Thanks Atlantis and your brave contact. I live in Los Angeles if he needs help of some kind, I will be there.

• ptt7000
    ptt7000

If he needs funds to make it, we will put the word out and everybody give something to help him. Please let us know how to feed him first then we want to hear his story. He has more friends than he realizes and I am going to miss copying the letters from this site for our site. Boo-hoo.

• ptt7000
    ptt7000

I am in Indiana -Chicago area if he needs something.

• Marvel_1
    Marvel_1

This gentlemen is a Hero, i would offer any help i can.

Marvel_1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit