The Last BOE!

by Atlantis 101 Replies latest watchtower bible

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Dear Atlantis. It's a great shame to hear this news. Your friend showed immense bravery and fortitude having to remain in such an institution whilst helping out those already out and those wanting to be out. Please send my best wishes and deepest thanks to you both for all your hard work.

It might seem a blow right now but I am sure it will not be too long before another avenue opens up.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Many thanks to the brave soul that brought these things to public light maybe some form of wistleblower lawsuit can come from this?

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Sincere thanks to you both x

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Atlantis, please pass along my thanks to him as well!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

They must be getting a little fancy in the societies IT department. My theory is they may have tracked internet activity and looking at where files were being sent and emailed, etc. If anybody else is up there, prob best to get it transfered to a phone via usb, then from a phone that the society wouldn't have tied to their IT network, to then email it. Then it's pretty much untraceable.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

I will donate to a paypal account in his name or to any

means set up to help him out financially, there are thousands

of us and if we each give a few dollars, he could probably use it

since I doubt the WT has provided him with any security at all

for his retirement. I am sure he has legal ground of some sort

to sue, since he gave free labor, its like a partner who does unpaid

work at home and is able to sue for palimony.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Thank you so very much to you, Atlantis, and your source!! It's so unfortunate to hear... Is there any way in which we can help?

• 88JM
    88JM

I think they are upping their game a little bit in the I.T. department as here in the UK recently there were letters requesting if there were brothers with specific skills like SQL databases that would be interested in serving at bethel. Heavy stuff, if that's what they are looking for. Can't think of a worse hell though - being drafted in to sort out some unholy database mess at bethel.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you all for being so loving and kind. We can not thank you enough for the wonderful concern and empathy you show. No money or donations are necessary. (His relatives have two empty bedrooms and pretty well off fom what I understand.)

We believe that right now our friend needs some time and rest. So we want to give him all the space we can and assure him that he has a family right here at JWN.

Atlantis & Nevada

• JHK
    JHK

Like Christ, he has sacrificed his life for us. He is a hero.

Thank you very much!

From Spain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit