The Last BOE!

by Atlantis 101 Replies latest watchtower bible

• humbled
    humbled

Brave good man. Yep-- I don't have much but loose change--but as Quelly says--we'd help him/her. Let us know how much we appreciate him/her.

Maeve

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

suavojr:

From what I know just about any elder can get the very same documents we received, and perhaps even more. For instance, in 2013 there was a new Child Custody Packet published by the Watchtower that has not been posted here as far as I know. If there is a child custody battle going on in one of the congregations, an elder can request this 2013 booklet for the jw going through the custody battle. Also, there might be some documents that are sent directly to certain elders. An example of that is the Regional Building Committee Elders might recerive some forms and documents that other elders may not get.

It would be best to request information from elders or former elders who post here for more information. BluesBrother is a wonderful source of information on this subject, and there are others who might be able to help. Watchtower87 is posting documents and he might be able to give better information than I can. He has to be getting the documents from someone or getting them himself.

Atlantis

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

If my old friend needs financial assistance, I will be the first to write him a check. But unless he makes a request, then I think his family member will be able to help him start a life of freedom from the Watchtower. You all know what it feels like, it is like a thousand pounds of pressure has just been lifted off your shoulders. A new life and a breath of fresh air.

Atlantis

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you Atlantis.

From what I know just about any elder can get the very same documents we received, and perhaps even more.

Are there any COBEs on board here? Are there any COs or DOs on board here that can supply us with the goods (BOE Letters)? Are there.....any wives of Elders, COBEs or COs or DOs who have access to the goods?

There has got to be someone!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

two words: (Surveiilance Camera)

Big Brother is watching you!

So they don't trust Jehovah's Holy Spirit to take care of things, they gotta' spy on their in-house slaves.

The best thing about this is that it proves how paranoid the WT leadership is!

BB

- Let's review: It's a cult!-

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

This alone wants me to make my remaining time within the Borg fruitful by reaching out again.

Good man, please pass on our regards for his work over the years.

DHOH

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

The good men who leaked the judicial and elders videos should have access to this info.

• IsaacJ22
    IsaacJ22

Lots of people wish him well.

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

Thanks Atlantis - and this couragous (and honest) man - for your distribution of these 'inside' letters. These documents were instrumental in helping me see another reality of the organization and I've used what they revealed to encourage a few close family members to begin to question.

I have kept all of these letters on a memory stick.

Do the Bethel members have their own laptops in their rooms? Are they connected into a Bethel intranet system?

If so, all activity on a pc can be monitored in house. And the camera can be used to watch the computer operator at his machine. If the machines aren't part of a Bethel network the drives can still be read if a 'maintainance' session is performed - revealing internet activity & searches, saved files, etc.

ginger

• suavojr
    suavojr

Thanks Atlantis and send my kind regards to your source.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit