The Last BOE!

by Atlantis 101 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

John Cedars of JWsurvey has written on his FaceBook page that someone else have come forward

to provide the Letters from the Branch .Maybe the same source that released the Elders training video's in english

• jamclark
    jamclark

Am sorry to hear about that, but he was brave to expose the "light" for all to see. A very brave person and I can envision he is now relieved to be out of there.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

John Cedars of JWsurvey has written on his FaceBook page that someone else have come forward

to provide the Letters from the Branch

YES!!!!!

• average joe
    average joe

what elders training videos in english?

• TeenageInsider
    TeenageInsider

Honestly whoever he was has helped me in so many ways. If your reading this, thank you!

Remember, WE ALL LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU.

Also, if its the true religion, why not have transparency? oh yeah thats right... because it isnt

• TeenageInsider
    TeenageInsider

SOMEONE PLEASE SET UP A PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

Let me know when it is set up. He deserves it.

• average joe
    average joe

Are there videos with out this guy talking every 2 seconds zzZZZz

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

i'll add my appreciation for this source. But I am sure glad is is out. His life is just beginning.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"The Governing Body has lovingly provided for the installation of Jehovacams in the restrooms of all Kingdumb Hauls and Assembleh Hauls to make sure none of the friends are jacking off or posting to JWN during the programs. The Jehovacams are connected directly to monitors in front of resposible brothers at the branch who have been prayerfully appointed by the Gobbering Bodly. I'm sure you will all agree that it is happifying to see the donated funds used so wisely."

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

So Atlantis, how is your friend adjusting?

Please update us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit