The Last BOE!

by Atlantis 101 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

This is the last BOE we will be able to provide. Our informant or source, was caught, disfellowshipped, and thrown out of Bethel. We knew that sooner or later the Watchtower would find him out. Well, we have done the best we could. The BOE emailing list will now be deleted. Perhaps someone else will be able to provide the documents that expose so much about the Watchtower. . . . . . . Atlantis

• wearewatchingyouman
  • Ultimate Reality
    Ultimate Reality

Wow! I hope he'll come to the forum and talk about his experience. What "scriptures" would they claim he violated in shining light on the GB and their letters?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

That is a great loss. I hope he is doing alright.

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

Damn.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

It was only a matter of time.

If you can, please pass on my words of appreciation to your source. It was a brave thing they did making all these letters available to us. No doubt their world has been turned upside-down by being caught.

I hope they have a home to go to and family that will not shun them.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

In our communications with him we did offer our home in case this happened. He knew if he was caught he would not be able to receive any help from JW family members. He will be given living quarters in a relatives home who is not a jw. In fact, his family member who has taken him in does not go to any church at all. Some day maybe he will come down and have coffe with us, because he knows he is always welcome.

Atlantis

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

RIP BOE Letters :-(

Thanks Atlantis to you and your contact for providing us "food at the proper time"....really sorry to hear what happened to your contact, hopefully he'll be ok...let's hope someone else can pick up the slack.

Peace

Kool Jo

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

How did they catch him?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Oh dear poor fellow. I hope this was part of his exit plan. It's good to know he is staying with family now. I hope he will be able to find a job soon. Leaving the BOrg is so hard but send him our best wishes that he can move on.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit