The Last BOE!

by Atlantis 101 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Open mind
    Open mind

Add one more voice to the chorus of sincere appreciation.

Doing what he did, where he did took a whole lot of intestinal fortitude.

I've got a late-teens nephew-in-law who just last year let my son (Torn In Two Son) know that he knows JWism is just so much equine fecal matter. His dad is an elder. I'll make some inquiries re: the possibility of getting BOE copies.

om

• alanv
    alanv

I will just add my voice to thank the guy as well. I guess he is in his 60s so not easy starting again at that age.

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Atlantis, I posted this also on JWR and many have stepped up to offer their support - financial or otherwise. Let me know if I need to coordinate anything.

http://www.jehovahswitnessrecovery.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19576

• Marcial
    Marcial

Merci merci à notre informateur qui a tant offert et rpris comme risques inestimables.

Je vois les choses comme un lecteur lointain qui réagit selon des principes français

je me joins a vous pour soutenir cet homme courageux et je suis scandalisé par les méthodes employées des chiens de garde de cette organisation qui ont utilisé des pratiques de gens peu scrupuleux des droits de l'homme en le filmant sans son autorisation ce qui est illicite - et de surcroit en caméra cachée - cette méthode n'impliquerait-elle que l'on ne puisse identifier qui est flimé, or il a été identifié lors du visionnage .

D'autre part, on peut remarquer que la vie privée n'était pas protégée contre les violations entreprise par cette organisation. Ce qu'il a fait ne peut être délictuel puisque ces documents étaient distribués dans les usa et le monde entier vers des destinataires non identifiables dénommés collèges d'anciens de manière informelle .Les compositions de ces colléges ne sont jamais définitives, des membres pouvant être retirés ou admis à tout moment .

Si vous aviez besoin de le soutenir financièrement n'hésitez pas a venir sur nos pages web en langue française pour y exposer ce cas et solliciter des lecteurs pour qu'ils le soutiennent jusqu'à ce qu'il retrouve s'il le peut une nouvelle vie normale et libre

Marcial

• carla
    carla

Sending my thanks to Atlantis and his friend. Wishing him all the best in his new life.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Ah dammit!

Thank you, 'Source,' for putting yourself at great risk in letting us know what's really going on behind the scenes. I can only imagine the frequent anxiety you experienced over the years, and now this storm you have had to weather with its far-reaching impact on your and your family's lives. I wish you all the best for the future.

And thank you, Atlantis and team, for your tireless efforts in getting these documents out to us.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I can't believe I wasn't aware of this until now; the JWN community had their very own "Deep Throat".

Man's a hero, 'specially for hanging in there as long as he did.

A.proclaimer - " I bet they gave him a really hard time, probably like what happened in the early 80's with the "witch hunts." At this point, those at headquarters might get paranoid again and start hatching things down."

A distinct possibility; and one that - in the long run - can only work to their disadvantage.

That course of action inevitably filters out all the intellectuals, creative-types, and outside-the-box thinkers; the very individuals that are crucial for a corporation's survival in the modern world.

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

What a loss

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Atlantis, please pass our sincere thanks to your source of information and very best wishes for the future . He did a great job in performing this service, and now he has paid the price..We wish him well.

May I thank you too for giving an outlet for the information and keeping us all so well informed . My appreciation is enormous.

Blues.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Thank you both so much. Hope he is ok! I guess I shouldn't be surprised there are security cameras.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit