The Last BOE!

by Atlantis 101 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LogCon
  • LogCon
  • Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Thanks Atlantis and to your friend. I am sure this is going to be a very difficult time for them and yet it will be freeing. We are here for your friend and we all appreciate what he did to expose the WTS.

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

Tell him to open a paypal account. I would love to donate.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Since this brother Pioneered in 60s we realize he is aging. Let him know we all appreciate his courage and love for his fellow men. He can stand up straight in front of his JC Committee and never feel ashamed he has shown the GB what a true christian acts like.

• trillaz
    trillaz

Thanks to your and the source's efforts.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thank you Atlantis and thank you to your friend.

It is a shame he was caught. I hope he can have a happy life now living with his family member, completely free from the control of the org.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

What a horrendous story.

Thrown out after years of service, for leaking letters? Funny how the apostles letters were for all eh?

Nasty little cult. I hope when this gentleman has settled he will write a book about his experiences, what changed his mind anout the Org. That way others will benefit from his experience and hopefully he can receive some financial benefit now he's got nothing.

Please send him our love and thanks for all he's done. And thank-you Atlantis for all that you have done.

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

Sorry to hear this news. Thanks Atlantis and send my kind regards to your source.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thank you Atlantis and especially your source for providing these letters.

Its truly amazing isnt it , the first century christians wrote letters to the congregations about all sorts of things , disputes , problems , etc , and they became part of the Christian Greek Scriptures where everybody, and anybody, could have access to them .

The Jehovahs Witnesses ? disfellowship him , excommunicate him , we dont want everybody seeing what we write ? We have the truth ? NOT.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit