ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

by You Know 96 Replies latest social current

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

i know it is your practice to debate a topic for a day, and then abandon it completely.....so i wanted to explain my upcoming silence by saying that im now leaving the computer world for the day. if you wish to continue the discussion (im quite sure youre on the virge of dropping out of it already, which would fall in line with your usual habits), ill be back tomorrow ready to hear your answers to my three challenges.........prediction: 0-3. (of course they will all be discounted as "nonsense", "absurd", "not worth your time", etc, or simply ignored as usual.)

aa

• You Know
    You Know
    i want to give no such impression. the only impression i gave is that your only source of backing (for your ravings) is himself a raving lunatic. this is easily done by pasting his quotes.

No, that doesn't explain why he made such statements. It makes you appear as the raving lunatic. Cutting and pasting out of context quotes is intended to prejudice people and cause them to form an opinion based upon disjointed thoughts. It generally doesn't move people to actually think things through. What you have demonstrated is that you are intellectually dishonest and lazy.

its not forbidden, in fact we americans love good fiction.
    You poor guy. LOL That's what I have consistently pointed out that you are immersed in a cartoon fantasy land and have become so disoriented that can't distinguish fact from fiction.

the fact that you must dissect my statement, and generalization ("white house"), is indicative of your desperation
    I merely took what you said. You said that the White House was behind 9-11. If that's not what you menat to say then that's fine, you are allowed to make a correction or retraction, but don't try to sleaze your way out of making blantantly stupid comments just because I nailed you.

that is correct.....the reader of the quotes can be the judge. you wish to believe these quotes are perfectly sane, while the intelligent world believes them to be insane. if they are so sane, surely you can defend them.
    I understand LaRouche's thinking and why he makes certain statments because I understand where he's coming from historically. If you want to pick any particular quote I will try and explain it to you. But that's not really what you want is it? You aren't interested in actually discussing things you merely want to ridicule anyone and anything that doesn't fit into your narrow box of acceptable thought. That's okay, I understand. I have been dealing with small-minded folks like you all of my adult life. I know deep down you are very weak and fearful of things you don't understand. That's why you try and take comfort in cartoons and such.

luckily i never owned a share of it, and neither did my clients. everyone is lied to by the media, which ive never once denied (i challenge you to quote me saying otherwise).....your statement proves nothing, as usual.
    LOL, I am not talking about YOUR stock portfolio. I am talking about the credibility of the media verses the credibility of alternative news sources like LaRouche. You claim LaRouche doesn't know what he is talking about. The facts are that the media lied and LaRouche was right.

great.....but why do you care whether or not i believe your rantings? the lurkers on here surely know by now that you are simply delusional, so what does your little crusade prove exactly?
    It proves to honest readers that apostate ridiculers will say anything to keep from facing the cold hard truth outside of La-La Land. / You know
  • dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

YK:

Surely you are aware that there are several molesters behind bars, where they cannot get at any mort children...

They are behind bars due to the efforts of Silentlambs and people who support him and his efforts?

Manuel Belize isn't going to hurt any children for a while at least.

THAT'S THE GOOD THAT WE ARE DOING.

Not that YOU care...

• simwitness
    simwitness
    No, that doesn't explain why he made such statements. It makes you appear as the raving lunatic. Cutting and pasting out of context quotes is intended to prejudice people and cause them to form an opinion based upon disjointed thoughts. It generally doesn't move people to actually think things through. What you have demonstrated is that you are intellectually dishonest and lazy.

Wow, now if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black!

Of course, You Know's effort at doing this same thing, while also "changing" the quote to better serve his point is all about "moving people to actually think things through".

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

"The one positive aspect is that apostate ridiculers will become instantly terror struck and silenced. / You Know"

I am curious about what you will be doing when all this happens?
    You make it sound as though you will be happy to have a beer and say "I told you so"
    I seems to me that you are in a bigger state of diniel then anyone especially if you are right.

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/PicturePage.html

• You Know
    You Know
    I am curious about what you will be doing when all this happens? You make it sound as though you will be happy to have a beer and say "I told you so"

No, I am not much of a beer drinker. / You Know

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

okay, back again....and i see youve left nothing of substance since yesterday, color me surprised.

No, that doesn't explain why he made such statements.
    when did i say i was trying to "explain why he made such statements"? i was merely giving my reason for posting them, which is to show what your hero is all about. i have no idea why he made such statements.......im guessing it has to do with a lack of sanity though.

Cutting and pasting out of context quotes is intended to prejudice people and cause them to form an opinion based upon disjointed thoughts.
    kind of like what you do, hey? no, actually its exactly what you do....and if youd like examples, id be happy to oblige. your quote at the beginning of this thread is one prime example of this, and the government report you quoted awhile back was the same story.....out of context and intended to prejudice people towards and cause them to form an opinion based upon disjointed thoughts. you did provide links though, so that anyone who wanted to read the quotes in their entirety could do so, right? well, i also provided the specific article that each larouche quote came from (save a couple, which i will provide upon request), so that anyone who wishes can look up the articles themselves. again, as ive said before, the reader can be the judge of his sanity.

What you have demonstrated is that you are intellectually dishonest and lazy.
    ill have to remember that quote the next time i see you pick one sentence out of a posters thought, and them slam them for it.......or the next time you pick and choose which part of a buffet quote to use to your benefit, rather than posting the entire quote......you too must be "intellectually dishonest and lazy" according to these standards.

You poor guy. LOL That's what I have consistently pointed out that you are immersed in a cartoon fantasy land and have become so disoriented that can't distinguish fact from fiction.
    you are proving my points for me as we go along, and i appreciate it. only a lunatic (or "crackpot") would think that just becuase someone enjoys watching a fictional movie, or reading a fictional book that they are "immersed in a cartoon fantasy land....". you really have lost it, and you continue to show as much with your out-of-left-field comments such as this one. my comment was "americans love good fiction"......so what? most witnesses i know love good fiction too......are they all "immersed in a cartoon fantasy land" as well? your arguments are nonsensical, and ill continue to point this out as long as you keep supplying this lunacy in your sad attempts to discredit me.

I merely took what you said. You said that the White House was behind 9-11. If that's not what you menat to say then that's fine, you are allowed to make a correction or retraction, but don't try to sleaze your way out of making blantantly stupid comments just because I nailed you.
    what is it you imagine you "nailed" me with? lol, are your delusions taking over again? so i generalized our government with the words "white house"....big deal. did you think i actually meant that he was saying each member of the white house staff knew of the attacks beforehand? surely you are not that dense man. im not trying to sleaze my way out of anything, and i dont see how this is some "blantantly stupid comment". its a generalization, people use them all the time. it is obvious you are growing increasingly desperate in this losing battle of yours. perhaps i just hit too many nerves with all my exposing of your heros "sanity"........its understandable that you must resort back to personal attacks to divert the attention.

I understand LaRouche's thinking and why he makes certain statments because I understand where he's coming from historically. If you want to pick any particular quote I will try and explain it to you.
    i didnt ask you to explain his quotes....i think his quotes need no explanation, LOL. i asked you to defend their sanity, which is an impossibility. the man has obviously lost it, regardless of what context you put those quotes in. the meaning behind them wont change a bit, and anyone who wants to read the entire article to see this can surely do so (as i said before).......guess what though? they wont sound any more sane in the article than they do alone. why not? because you cant make lunacy sound reasonable.

I know deep down you are very weak and fearful of things you don't understand.
    yes yk, youve got me pegged......im posting on this thread because im so scared of larouche and his maniacal writings. after all, he is "the most dangerous man in the world right now", LMAO. who is it that is immersed in fantasy?

That's why you try and take comfort in cartoons and such.
    another reference back to spiderman? pathetic attacks man, give it up.

The facts are that the media lied and LaRouche was right.
    you act as if the man has a perfect track record. first of all, larouche didnt predict enron, and i challenge you to paste the article when he did(if so, he couldve surely shorted the stock making millions). secondly, i understand it is a fact that many insane people are actually very intelligent in some areas.....they are just disconnected from reality (thus all the conspiracy theories he spins). he has spoken out about derivatives, and enrons collapse was partially due to derivatives......does this mean the rest of his lunatic ravings will come to pass as well? lol, surely even you do not think so, unless you believe we are in danger of being taken over by moscow shortly after aids wipes out our defenses. watch out for hovering black helicopters........

It proves to honest readers that apostate ridiculers will say anything to keep from facing the cold hard truth outside of La-La Land. / You know
    what cold hard truth? what facts have you provided? i asked you to show me where ive ever denied facts as you specifically claimed i did, can you do so? if you cannot, than honest readers can simply see that you are a liar.

oh, and my prediction came true:

prediction: 0-3. (of course they will all be discounted as "nonsense", "absurd", "not worth your time", etc, or simply ignored as usual.)
    they were ignored........i guess that makes my track record of predictions 1-0......whats your record btw, just to remind the "honest readers"?

aa

• joelbear
    joelbear

Note that You Know did not deny that he will love the opportunity to say I Told You So.

Thats because, instead of Jehovah's Universal Sovereignty, its You Know's superior position that You Know is interested in.

Joell

• dubla
    dubla

note to readers.......

derivatives were NOT the reason enron collapsed as yk would like you to believe.......click here for in-depth articles on the collapse >>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/in_depth/business/2002/enron/

derivatives were a VERY SMALL part of the collapse....mostly it was due to an accounting scam, which i cant quite remember larouche ever predicting. dont be fooled by yks smoke and mirrors, larouche is still the same crackpot as he was before. to say larouche predicted enron is to say yk predicted armageddon to come in the year 2000. oh wait, yk did predict that, but it didnt come to pass. sorry, bad analogy.

aa

• dubla
    dubla

bttt for yk.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit