ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

by You Know 96 Replies latest social current

• You Know
    You Know
    It seems to me that LaRouche is doing exactly what many ex-jw's are trying to do--expose things for what they really are.

Well, if you want to get down to it, neither LaRouche nor apostate Dubs are in any position to expose things for what they REALLY ARE. Only Jesus Christ can do that. LaRouche only has one aspect of what is going on. Same with apostates. Jesus, on the other hand is in a position to expose the whole mess for what it is. That of course includes the corruption within his own organization. Jesus once said that there is nothing carefully concealed that will not come to light eventually. So, apostates are actaully going to be exposed also for working in league with the mystery man of lawlessness.

But YK, you seem to me to be very fond of conspiracy theories from the world's point of view, even though you aren't technically supposed to have ANY opinion on world matters (remember? "no part of the world").
    Not being part of the world doesn't mean that we take a vow of ignorance. Being no part of the world means that we don't support various programs put forth to reform the world. I am not a political suporter of LaRouche, but I do value his objective analysis.
  • Will Power
    Will Power
    That of course includes the corruption within his own organization.

I thought it was Jehovah's organization? Are you mixing those 2 up again...quite easy to do tho since they are both invisible.

• You Know
    You Know
    I thought it was Jehovah's organization?

Yes, it is. And as I have repeatedly shown, during the judgment Jesus intends to sent forth his angels and collect out from HIS KINGDOM all things causing stumbling and persons doing lawlessness.

What don't you understand about that? Are you being deliberately stupid just to fool yourself? That's seems like such a futile thing to do. / You Know

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

YK,

So let me get this straight--Jesus, whom we are supposed to emulate, stepped in when he saw wrongdoing, and was even put to death for it. However, we are not supposed to? We are supposed to sit back and let thousands of innocent children suffer because we are "waiting for him"? How long are we supposed to wait? It's already been (according to JW's) hundreds of years! How many people should be abused mentally, physically, even emotionally, not to mention those that have died as a result of the flip-flop of opinions on such matters as blood, organ transplants etc.? I thought life was precious to God--in the jw's it isn't.

And, according the many Wt's and Awakes I read and distributed to thousands over the years, you were NOT supposed to even voice an opinion as to the world's affairs. I remember not even being allowed to talk about the presidential election, let alone voice an mention a favorite. If you really want the quotes for those, LOOK THEM UP!!! Do you even know about the religion you claim to represent? Because by your views and statements you do not.

Becky

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

As an example of the childish mindset you and other apostates exhibit
    lets start there.......for as much as you try to write off my words as "childish" and "fantasy", its seems you are going to some lengths trying to "neutralize" them.

Ridiculers dismiss LaRouche as a crackpot who doesn't know what he is talking about........The point is that people like LaRouche do know what they are talking about, and it is Wall Street and Main Street that can't be trusted, as many thinking people are now coming to realize. But, sadly, most people want to be lied to because they love to live in fantsay land
    well of course your hero larouche isnt a "crackpot" at all, is he? nope, he doesnt have even one screw loose. i mean, there have been plenty of presidential candidates campaigning from prison, so that wasnt unusual. and since you are siting larouche examples, lets look at some more examples that prove his undeniable sanity.......

first off, lets take the sep 11th attacks. while his countrymen were mourning, larouche was making hay by claiming the attacks were "a domestic, covert, special operation, by people with very high-grade military special-operations backgrounds." Why? "To create a simulated Pearl Harbor effect to get the United States to go to war against nations in the Middle East." well, im convinced of his sanity already............im sure youll attempt to write off these examples as quotes taken "out of context", but the fact is, these are factual quotes, the man said them and meant them. heres a few more, and the reader can be the judge of his sanity/lunacy........

"From its beginnings under Quaker-linked Attorney General J. Mitchell Palmer, the FBI was intended to become a political 'Gestapo,' serving the interests of foreign supranational powers dedicated to subverting and taking over the United States."

(Why Reagan Must Purge the FBI, Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., Executive Intelligence Review, February 3, 1981)

wow, the fbi is plotting to take over the united states......scary stuff.

"So far, the world's leading experts see no way in which the Soviet biological-warfare apparatus could have created AIDS in a test- tube< http://www.totse.com/en/conspiracy/institutional_analysis/lhldefd.html>; However, it is in the strategic interests of Moscow to see to it that the West does nothing to stop this pandemic; within a few years, at the present rates, the spread of AIDS in Asia, Africa, Western Europe, and the Americas would permit Moscow to take over the world almost without firing a shot."

(The Lesson of the Merchant of Venice, Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., Executive Intelligence Review, November 1, 1985)

and to think, aids was started so that moscow could take over the world. well, its a good thing that didnt happen, at least not yet, eh?

"Who is pushing the world toward war? is the forces behind the World Wildlife Fund, the Club of Rome, and the heritage of H.G. Wells and the evil Bertrand Russell."

(An Open Letter to President Brezhnev, Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., Executive Intelligence Review, June 2, 1981)

of course, the world wildlife fund.....i knew it!!

"The Beatles had no genuine musical talent, but were a product shaped according to British Psychological Warfare Division (Tavistock) specifications, and promoted in Britain by agencies which are controlled by British intelligence< http://www.totse.com/en/conspiracy/institutional_analysis/lhldefd.html>";

(Why Your Child Became A Drug Addict Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., Campaigner Special Report, Copyright 1978)

ah yes, one of my favorites......the manical band of undercover agents known to us only as "the beatles"....LOL

well, we all know larouche will run for president again at some point.......my only hope is that once elected as the president of the united states, which he certainly will be, an independent council will be tasked with finding the truth and while at it, they can also look into his other theory on prince philip's role in ordering the hit on princess di.....and the secret code with which orson wells was trying to convey nuclear secrets to the mongolian herdsman as he repeated the word "rosebud" at the end of his undeservedly acclaimed propaganda film, citizen kane. nope, no "crackpots" here.....none to be found.

I do value his objective analysis.

i bet you do......you know what they say about birds of a feather, dont you?

conspiracy theories are fun for movies and television....they are no doubt entertaining. but these modes of entertainment are fantasy, not reality.

aa

• You Know
    You Know
    However, we are not supposed to? We are supposed to sit back and let thousands of innocent children suffer because we are "waiting for him"?

And just what to you imagine you are doing to help children suffering child abuse? Seeing that a problem exists and telling others about it doesn't necessarily solve anything. That's a delusion. The way I see it you are part of an unruly mob with pitch forks and torches storming the castle. Besides, most apostates are immoral dogs, fornicators and homosexuals, and what-not, who have no love of truth or righteousness. They are jumping on the child abuse bandwagon because they want to inflict as much damage on the Watchtower as they can. It has nothing to do with helping victims. I believe Bill Bowen is sincere, but I know most of the Bozos on this board couldn't give a damn about the plight of the children. / You Know

• Will Power
    Will Power

But I thought this entire system was run by satan?

I only asked who's org it was because you called it "his" meaning Jesus but it is supposed to be Jehovah's Organization!
    I know every thing was "given" [in a sense] to the Lord of [most] Lords, the King of [most] Kings, so if that is true then what you said, it being "his" organization makes sense, since all will be returned in the end it can be justified as Jehovah's Organization.
    But
    Before being worthy of being called Jehovah's Organization, surely the org would have to be cleansed by the king [same as only a select few were allowed into the ark making up the WT's definition of an org in the bible]
    So I agree with you, they should be gathering as Jesus' organization.

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

How dare you assume that any of us posters here (include yourself) aren't serious. How do you know which of us have been abused, or have relatives or best friends that were? The first step in helping anyone is making the truth known! And if the organization you represent is so wonderful and wants the "truth" to be known, why are they making plans to df Bill for publishing the REAL TRUTH? Why is your logic always to evade the real point, and try to detract from the truth? Why not address the topics of who you really are, not being part of the world--including having an opinion or "valuing" the words of a worldly person? What would your elders/society think of your views? It sounds to me like YOU don't care about innocent children--and that's the most unchristian thing we can be. Do you really think Jesus would be part of an organization that hides known child molesters, and then when someone tries to expose them, they are df'd? I think not! He repeatedly showed his love for children. And if you cared, you would be protesting loudly like Bill is doing--it's wrong and should be stopped, not protected.

Becky

• You Know
    You Know
    lets start there.......for as much as you try to write off my words as "childish" and "fantasy", its seems you are going to some lengths trying to "neutralize" them.

You are the Spiderman affecianado not me. Actually, I am grateful for the opportunity to point out the childish inner workings of your mind, not because I want to pick on you, but because you are typical of the way many Americans have been conditioned to think, or not to think as the case may be.

well of course your hero larouche isnt a "crackpot" at all, is he? nope, he doesnt have even one screw loose. i mean, there have been plenty of presidential candidates campaigning from prison, so that wasnt unusual. and since you are siting larouche examples, lets look at some more examples that prove his undeniable sanity
    According to this bit of infantile reasoning, a man who gets sent to prison must be crazy. Are you aware that some of the world's greatest thinkers have been exiled or imprisoned and killed? Have you ever heard of Socrates? How about Cisero? Did you know that the apostle Paul wrote parts of the Bible from prison? And of course Jehovah's Witnesses have some familiarity with unjust imprisionment. Actually, LaRouche was a political prisoner and there is a world-wide movement by influential individuals to have him completely exonerated. That's just the way the system works, Men with big ideas scare men with little minds and they usually find themselves put in prison.

first off, lets take the sep 11th attacks. while his countrymen were mourning, larouche was making hay by claiming the attacks were "a domestic, covert, special operation, by people with very high-grade military special-operations backgrounds." Why? "To create a simulated Pearl Harbor effect to get the United States to go to war against nations in the Middle East." well, im convinced of his sanity already............im sure youll attempt to write off these examples as quotes taken "out of context", but the fact is, these are factual quotes, the man said them and meant them. heres a few more, and the reader can be the judge of his sanity/lunacy........
    Why is that insane? Can you give some reason why you consider that to be insane? Do you actually know what is going on in the world? When you are not wacthing your favorite comic book action hero, I suppose you stay well-informed by watchting tv news, right? LOL The fact is, LaRouche has documented over the last few years that it has become the policy of the Anglo-American ruling establishment to set off what is termed the Clash of Civilizations. Click Here > http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2001/2846b_lewis_profile.html

In view of the fact that that is exactly what is in the process of being initiated it is apparent that LaRouche's strategic analysis is right on the mark. A year ago the morons would have said LaRouche was crazy when he said Enron was totally corrupt, now of course they have been humiliated, as have you.

[blue]"From its beginnings under Quaker-linked Attorney General J. Mitchell Palmer, the FBI was intended to become a political 'Gestapo,' serving the interests of foreign supranational powers dedicated to subverting and taking over the United States."
    Yeah, and...are you saying that the FBI is not corrupt? A good question for such naive souls as yourself is: Since the United States spends untold billions of dollars for its CIA and FBI and various other so-called intelligence agencies, why weren't any of these organizations able to give the slightest warning about what was going on before 9-11? Of, course you can't answer that. Maybe Spiderman knows? LOL / You Know
  • Will Power
    Will Power

Remember the ultimate rule

Loyalty to the organization is more important than the truth.

This rule justifies everything:
    lying - verbally or by their actions [theocratic warfare]
    deception - ignoring facts as if they do not exist
    manipulation - covering their tracks, confusion, misquotes, re-writing, deleting

This is what is needed to keep "Jehovah's" organization alive since this group cannot stand on its own merit, the truth must be discarded, the root is rotten, the fruit is a self-serving portion.

It's only a matter of time!

You Know is definitly onto something!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit