ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

by You Know 96 Replies latest social current

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

more twistings.....let me untwist them.....

According to this bit of infantile reasoning, a man who gets sent to prison must be crazy.
    when did i say this, or even imply it? i think what you twisted here was my statement about larouche running for president while in prison. being in prison does not make one insane.....but i think you have to second guess someones mindset when they foolishly run for the president of the united states while wasting away in a cell. did he really believe he had a shot? lol.

Why is that insane? Can you give some reason why you consider that to be insane?
    i as an american think it is insane to believe that our white house was behind the attack that wiped out the wtc, yes. you actually need a reason for this belief? think about it........and while youre pondering this, go rent "conspiracy theory" with mel gibson again, and tell me that i need to explain why his theories in that movie are insane.

A year ago the morons would have said LaRouche was crazy when he said Enron was totally corrupt, now of course they have been humiliated, as have you.
    as have i? since when did i ever campaign for enron? when have i even spoken about enron? how could i possibly be humiliated about the enron scandal? you have lost it man.......come back to reality.

Yeah, and...are you saying that the FBI is not corrupt?
    not at all......im saying that its complete nonsense to believe that the fbi is plotting to take over the u.s. why is the twisting neccesary? can you carry on a debate without it?

You are the Spiderman affecianado not me.
    Maybe Spiderman knows? LOL / You Know
    do you think you discredit me by constantly pointing out that i read spiderman comics as a child (or that i enjoy a fictional movie)? is your brain that far gone? i suppose grisham readers are so deep into fantasy land that they cannot comprehend the real truths of the world either, hey? your ridicule is almost as big of a joke as your gloom and doom rantings. it is obvious that you must attempt to discredit me in some way, due to the fact i keep debunking your ravings as lunacy by showing how "sane" your sources are.

. Actually, I am grateful for the opportunity to point out the childish inner workings of your mind, not because I want to pick on you, but because you are typical of the way many Americans have been conditioned to think, or not to think as the case may be.
    and i am grateful for the opportunity to point out the deceit in your scare tactics, and the lunacy backing your stance, not because i want to pick on you or "neutralize" you, but because you are not only just as insane as your hero larouche, but also in denial of being an apostate..............of course the fact that your responses are so predictable and nonsensical makes it kinda fun too.

hey, just curious, why no comment on the other quotes i posted by larouche? dont have anything to say about how "sane" his beatles conspiracy theory is? or his theory on moscow creating aids to take over the world? or the wild life fund pushing for ww3? how about the citizen kane theory.......are you going to tell me how "sane" that one is too? LOL......too easy.

aa

• dubla
    dubla

for anyone whos still wondering about just how "sane" larouche is, some more quotes to chew on.......

"Judaism is the religion of a caste of subjects of Christianity, entirely molded by ingenious rabbis to fit into the ideological and secular life of Christianity. In short, a selfsustaining Judaism never existed and never could exist. As for Jewish culture otherwise, it is merely the residue left to the Jewish home after everything saleable has been marketed to the Goyim."

The Case of Ludwig Feuerbach, Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., (under pen name L. Marcus), The Campaigner, December 1973

"Jazz was foisted on black Americans by the same oligarchy which had run the U.S. slave trade, with the help of the classically trained but immoral George Gershwin and the Paris-New York circuit of drug-taking avant-garde artists."

The Racist Roots of Jazz, Back Cover, The Campaigner, September-October 1980

"History as it is taught in leading American universities today is a deliberate systematic fraud. History textbooks in our public schools, in particular insofar as they pertain to the American Revolution and the issues leading up to the Civil War, are total frauds."

Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., Radio broadcast, WGPR, Detroit, March 20, 1979

"Under Henry A. Kissinger's two terms as Acting President of the United States, agencies committed to genocide were made institutions of both the National Security Council and State Department."

The Frameup of Harrison Williams, Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., Executive Intelligence Review, September 22, 1981

"Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) are among a handful of leading centers of fascist social engineering research and development throughout the post-war U.S. Other universities of comparable status include Columbia University, Cornell University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Michigan, University of Chicago, University of California at Berkeley, and Leland Stanford University."

What Happened To Integration, Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., The Campaigner, August 1975

"The two official U.S. government agencies most directly responsible for the Symbionese Liberation Army and the Jones Peoples Temple cult are the U.S. Air Force Intelligence and the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI). Until the massive BritishZionist controlling penetration of those two elements of the Pentagon's intelligence establishment is cleaned out, untold horrors will continue to proliferate in the United States."

Now, Do You Sleep With One Eye Open?, Lyndon H. LaRouche Jr., Campaigner Special Report, Copyright 1978

keep an eye out for silent black helicopters hovering overhead.

aa

• You Know
    You Know
    when did i say this, or even imply it? i think what you twisted here was my statement about larouche running for president while in prison. being in prison does not make one insane.....but i think you have to second guess someones mindset when they foolishly run for the president of the united states while wasting away in a cell. did he really believe he had a shot?

One doesn't have to tweak your statments to make them appear stupid. So you are saying that LaRouche is insane because he ran for president knowing that he couldn't win? Can you explain how that makes him insane? Actually, some of LaRouche's most important writings were when he was in prison. His running for president is largely a platform to get his message across. Actually, I think his being put in prison has given him even more credibility in the rest of the world. People that don't live in the U.S. are generally more aware of how corrupt America really is, so anyone who serves time as a political prisoner is deserving of respect in their eyes.

i as an american think it is insane to believe that our white house was behind the attack that wiped out the wtc, yes. you actually need a reason for this belief? think about it........and while youre pondering this, go rent "conspiracy theory" with mel gibson again, and tell me that i need to explain why his theories in that movie are insane.
    No one said the White House was behind the attack. Where do you come up with this sort of nonsense? If you are implying that's what LaRouche siad you are either an idiot, or are simply lying, or perhaps both. If you recall the White House was apparently one of the targets. I think obviously in your rush to ridicule you make hasty assumptions and don't at all know what you are talking about.

since when did i ever campaign for enron? when have i even spoken about enron? how could i possibly be humiliated about the enron scandal? you have lost it man.....
    Oh please. This isn't about you and your microscopic world. I could care less about your personal life. You are merely typical of the average dumb American who belives what they are told by the media, and you are conditioned to scoff at anything that doesn't come through official channels. The case of Enron merely demonstrates how badly you have been lied to, and the perverse tendency to ridicule those who forwarned what was going to happen.

do you think you discredit me by constantly pointing out that i read spiderman comics as a child?
    You discredit yourself by by being inarguably totally immersed in fantasy land. Even recommending that I see the Conspiracy Theory movie, as if that had any connection to reality, is evidence that your mind has been scrambled. It is most relevant to point out how deluded people such as yourself are because it speaks to the massive brainwashing operation that, not only you, but millions of others have fallen victim to. You Know
  • herbert
    herbert

Robert,

:Besides, most apostates are immoral dogs, fornicators and homosexuals, and what-not, who have no love of truth or righteousness.

Don't forget that alongside such ones, "outside," are the liars too. So, Bobby boy, you and your leaders will be amongst the types of peole whom you pretend to despise - for you and your handlers are demonstrable liars. But, I'm sure that you are rather looking forward to being a big hairy apostate's toy boy! You and Ewart....lol

Herbert

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

Can you explain how that makes him insane?
    no one single event or quote makes one insane.....thus the numerous examples ive given, most of which you cannot refute. if you wish me to concede that his imprisoned presidential campaign was perfectly normal, so be it, lol.

Actually, I think his being put in prison has given him even more credibility in the rest of the world.
    yeah, i think hes considered very credible in most circles now.

No one said the White House was behind the attack. Where do you come up with this sort of nonsense? If you are implying that's what LaRouche siad you are either an idiot, or are simply lying, or perhaps both.
    by "white house" i mean to say that larouche implied there were members of our government behind the attacks. since you believe this to be either an idiotic statement, or a lie, click here for this obvious implication by larouche >>> http://www.schillerinstitute.org/dialogue_cultures/lhl_rome_10_16_01.html

I think obviously in your rush to ridicule you make hasty assumptions and don't at all know what you are talking about.
    i dont have to be in a "rush to ridicule" larouche....the majority of what ive done is simply provide quotes (some of which were provided on a past thread), that you cannot refute or defend.

Oh please. This isn't about you and your microscopic world. I could care less about your personal life.
    by telling me the result of the enron scandal humiliated me personally, you included me and my "microscopic world".....i merely showed the foolishness behind your nonsensical comment.

You discredit yourself by by being inarguably totally immersed in fantasy land.
    "inarguably" to who? you? your opinion, as much as youd like it to, does not make it so. the only thing that is "inarguable" on this thread is the insanity behind your/larouches quotes.

your mind has been scrambled.
    thats too bad, i prefer over easy.

hey, just curious, still no answer for the beatles/wild life fund/aids/citizen kane/etc. theories, and why they are so darn "sane"? i didnt think so.

aa

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I believe Bill Bowen is sincere, but I know most of the Bozos on this board couldn't give a damn about the plight of the children. / You Know

That is interesting. I think that it is true people who don't care about the situation support it so that they can take down the WT. That's wrong. But, on a personal level, I had a friend have this happen to them, so it's definitly an issue.

ashi

• joelbear
    joelbear

but I know most of the Bozos on this board couldn't give a damn about the plight of the children.

Yeah sure, thats why no one ever supports Bill or posts to his Child Abuse threads.

You know just says things like saying them will make them true.

Just plain silly.

Joel

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

one thing i forgot to clear up.....

Even recommending that I see the Conspiracy Theory movie, as if that had any connection to reality, is evidence that your mind has been scrambled.
    i wasnt implying that a fictional movie had any connection to reality, i was using the movie as an example to show you how ridiculous you sounded by demanding a reason for my belief, which was namely that saying the u.s. government had a hand in the wtc attacks would be insane. you see, it would be just as ridiculous to demand explanations/reasons for the insanity behind fictional theories in a movie.....understand? think real hard, youll get it son.

aa

• You Know
    You Know
    no one single event or quote makes one insane.....thus the numerous examples ive given, most of which you cannot refute

You have merely mimicked the technique of LaRouche's many political enemies of patching together a bunch of out of context quotes. In fact, I bet you merely cut and pasted that stuff from a web site devoted to such a thing. You want to give the impression that you have the inside scoop on him. The fact is, Lyndon LaRouche is probably considered the most dangerous man in the world right now by certain folks in London and elsewhere, who are running a bit scared right now.

yeah, i think hes considered very credible in most circles now.
    That's true. His ideas are widely discussed in political and intellectual circles around the world. Only within the Anglo-American system is it forbidden to disuss LaRouche's ideas.

by "white house" i mean to say that larouche implied there were members of our government behind the attacks.
    Yes, the government is a very large institution. Your imbecilic statement that the White House was behind the attack on itself was indicative of your ignorance of what constitutes the government.

dont have to be in a "rush to ridicule" larouche....the majority of what ive done is simply provide quotes (some of which were provided on a past thread), that you cannot refute or defend.
    Merely quoting someone doesn't prove or disprove anything. However, I have demonstrated that YOU don't have a clue what YOU are talking about.

by telling me the result of the enron scandal humiliated me personally, you included me and my "microscopic world".....i merely showed the foolishness behind your nonsensical comment.
    It is not nonsensical at all. Over the course of our debates you consistently spew the typical line expoused by the mainstream media. They are your source for what you consider to be realiable information. They are always wrong. Enron is just the most classic example. On the other hand you ridicule anyone who is outside of the officially accepted channels of information. I merely used Enron as an example of how badly you were lied to by the media and how LaRouche and other taboo thinkers were right after all. That's when you took flight from reality, as is your habit, and tried to discredit LaRouche, instead of admitting that Wall Street and the media were accomplices in perpetuating Enron's fraud on the public, as if that would change the facts that the system is collapsing. The bottom line is, and the only reason I am even discussing this with you, is because your world is ending. The Anglo-American system is coming down. That's what's happening. That has some bit of relevance to what Jehovah's word has to say. You continue to hysterically deny the facts even as they unfold, which I find to be a very fascinating phenomenon in itself. / You Know
  • dubla
    dubla

yk-

You want to give the impression that you have the inside scoop on him.
    i want to give no such impression. the only impression i gave is that your only source of backing (for your ravings) is himself a raving lunatic. this is easily done by pasting his quotes. if they are so "out of context", then you should have no problem putting them back into context and defending them. i challenge you to defend the sanity of each of the quotes i pasted.....and you will be unable to do so.(prediction: you will claim this task is too "time consuming", or not "worth your effort")

Only within the Anglo-American system is it forbidden to disuss LaRouche's ideas.
    its not forbidden, in fact we americans love good fiction.

Your imbecilic statement that the White House was behind the attack on itself was indicative of your ignorance of what constitutes the government.
    the fact that you must dissect my statement, and generalization ("white house"), is indicative of your desperation........truly pathetic.

Merely quoting someone doesn't prove or disprove anything.
    that is correct.....the reader of the quotes can be the judge. you wish to believe these quotes are perfectly sane, while the intelligent world believes them to be insane. if they are so sane, surely you can defend them.

However, I have demonstrated that YOU don't have a clue what YOU are talking about.
    and how have you done this? by stating your opinion? once again, you saying something doesnt make it so (no matter how hard you wish it).....you have demonstrated nothing, save that you are a raving lunatic, who pastes links to other raving lunatics.

They are your source for what you consider to be realiable information. They are always wrong.
    actually i do not consider the "mainstream media" to be my "realiable" source......and yes, media sentiment is usually wrong......which is why one of the most important market indicators is investor sentiment (largely controlled by cnn, bloomberg, etc.)....which is a contrary indicator. in other words, when everyone thinks its time to buy, its usually time to sell.

I merely used Enron as an example of how badly you were lied to by the media
    luckily i never owned a share of it, and neither did my clients. everyone is lied to by the media, which ive never once denied (i challenge you to quote me saying otherwise).....your statement proves nothing, as usual.

......how LaRouche and other taboo thinkers were right after all. That's when you took flight from reality, as is your habit, and tried to discredit LaRouche
    it is my habit to discredit larouche when you bring him into the equation........why? just as a reminder to all that the only source of backing behind your gloom and doom madness is a "crackpot"(i like your word even better than lunatic, its very fitting). it has nothing to do with taking a "flight from reality" as you imagine, and everything to do with showing your lunacy.

The bottom line is, and the only reason I am even discussing this with you, is because your world is ending. The Anglo-American system is coming down. That's what's happening. That has some bit of relevance to what Jehovah's word has to say.
    great.....but why do you care whether or not i believe your rantings? the lurkers on here surely know by now that you are simply delusional, so what does your little crusade prove exactly?

You continue to hysterically deny the facts even as they unfold, which I find to be a very fascinating phenomenon in itself. / You Know
    again, another challenge for you. please provide a link to any "fact" that i have denied. be careful with this one now, because we both know you throw around the word "fact" when it isnt exactly so. heres some help for you in your endeavor:

fact:
    -a concept whose truth can be proved
    (wordnet)

understand? your interpretation of bible prophesy and your predictions about global financial collapse do not count as concepts that can be proved.....just fyi.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit