ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

by You Know 96 Replies latest social current

• larc
    larc

You Know,

Welcome back to the board. I don't know if you know this, but several of us were worried about you in your absence. There was this guy from Columbus, Ohio with your name who died on vacation in Australia when he was stung by a jelly fish. I guess you missed that thread.

Now, regarding Warren Buffet, I respect his opinion when he writes about value investing, as did Ben Graham and David Dreman. When he writes about anything else, it is just a lay man's opinion. So, therefore, thusly, and to wit, don't get so exited because you can quote him.

If I write about the reliability distributions of cognitive tests, noncognitive tests, and performance appraisals as measured by alpha coefficients, test-retest measures, and construct validity, then you can be darn sure I know what I am saying. If I give opinions about the fluctuating price of tea in China, then you should be less believing of my opinion.

Take care brother You Know.

• You Know
    You Know

EIR: "Arab states are buying up gold. The price of gold is being driven up by significant first-ever buying, on a large scale, by Arab Gulf countries, a senior City of London source told EIR April 30. According to this individual, “There has been considerable buying of gold, from Japan and from the Middle East. Japan is not new; the new development, in recent weeks, beginning about a month ago, when the West Bank began to heat up, is big buying from the Gulf.

Powerful interests there, fearing a serious deterioration of the situation, have been moving into portable wealth, like gold. This is not happening from this or that country in the Gulf, nor from this or that individual, but is a general trend.” Given this trend, he said it is “probably true” that Gulf interests have been pulling funds out of U.S. Treasury Securities, and this has contributed to emerging problems for the dollar. He added that the primary motivation for the move into gold, has probably more to do with nervousness about the whole situation blowing up, and not so much with a targetted political protest against American support for Israel, but it “could be interpreted” as the latter."

/ You Know

• Satanus
    Satanus

YK uses the wt tactic of quoting a 'worldly' authority figures, ie warren buffet, then later his hero larouches material. In the bible, prophets spoke as they were born along by holy spirit. So who's got the spirit in this charade? Buffet, larouche, or YK? How about, none of the above. YK doesn't hear from god, so he resorts to dropping the name of a person whose words all are supposed accept. But, buffet isn't born along by holy spirit-exactly the point of my satirical post. How stupid is a person who suggests he speaks for god, yet stoops to 'woldlings' for authority?

SS

• You Know
    You Know

Jesus chided the hypocrites of his day who were intelligent enough to observe the sky phenomenon and forecast the weather, but when it came to discerning that the events of the day indicated that the Jewish system of things was entering a period of judgment, they were clueless. Similarly, many respected observers today point to numerous indications that the present system is facing extreme difficulty in the near term. Of course, they are completely unaware that Jehovah God foretold the the complete meltdown of the system, but at least they are astute enough to see the storm as it developes. Apostates on the other hand demonstrate a blindness so complete is as to astound. / You Know

• Englishman
    Englishman

Notice how Larc shows concern for YK's welfare and welcomes him back to the board. YK, in typical dub fashion, totally ignores him so as to continue his imprinted rhetoric against those who disagree with his preposterous ideas.

Shame on you, YK, courtesy costs nothing.

Englishman.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I know it is possible for the economy to dip or crash, for ww3 to break out, for an asteroid to hit earth, for the solar system to pass into a huge dust cloud, blocking the sun and trigger a total ice age. On the other hand, the controlers/manipulaters of society are quite good. They have hundreds of years of history, studies of human nature, experiments at mass crowd control, etc, etc to draw on. Also, the world economy is quite likely more flexible now than it has ever been. If there is a shortage in a few countries, even to the extent of mass starvation, massive aide can be trucked, shipped or flown in from other areas. Further, human nature, while still not the best, is by and large more sensitive to the needs of others, even of different races and religions, than it has ever been. In short, the world is, and has been getting better for a long time.

A reading of history will show that there have been people like you and larouche screaming that sudden disaster is just around the corner for hundreds of years. History describes a crisis situation that has been standing for at least the last 500 yrs. Yet, here we are, still in a crisis, and still doing quite well.

Lastly, one should question the reason for warren buffet's dire prediction. Yes it could come true. Then again maybe not, or just on a limited scale. But, maybe buffet had another reason for saying this. It could be that he is using it as a ploy to affect the markets and exploit those effects. This would be similar to, if i remember right, the rothschilds' getting news ahead of time of napoleons defeat, but broadcasting an opposite message, then making a killing on the markets.

Conclusion: by repeating these types of warnings, you may be actually doing a disservice.

SS

• You Know
    You Know
    Notice how Larc shows concern for YK's welfare and welcomes him back to the board.

LOL You are so dim it's an embarrasment. No one on this board seriously believed I got killed by a jellyfish in Australia, besides, I even logged in on the thread back then to show that I wasn't the guy that got killed. You are too much man. / You Know

• You Know
  • You Know
    You Know

Alan Fraudbacker states:

But you can't show anything at all. And neither can anyone else. Therefore your claims are demonstrably false.

A few months back you said you were through trying to convince me that the was no deluge, in part because I wouldn't accept your nonsensical claim that water ran uphill. Are you going back on your word now? LOL / You Know

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

You are not being honest. You, especially, take my post very seriously, which is why you often become so upset. Evidently, others of you take me very seriously as well, otherwise you wouldn't go to such lengths to try and neutralize me, each in your own inept way.
    so youre saying, that just becuase everyone jumps on your threads, and we each show unequivically how ridiculous your ravings are, that we are trying to "neutralize" you? LOL! thats one of the most hilarious comments youve made to date.....you continue to top your own blubber. guess what yk, we all make fredhall and nytel look stupid too; does that mean they too are worthy of being "neutralized"? LMAO....keep flattering yourself man, its what you do best.

EIR: "Arab states are buying up gold. The price of gold is being driven up by significant first-ever buying, on a large scale, by Arab Gulf countries, a senior City of London source told EIR April 30. According to this individual......."
    oh brother......surely you know by now that the little quotes you cut and paste from your conspiracy theory website hold no credibility here, or with any other sane humans for that matter. every time you quote EIR or larouche, you simply show that you still have no credible backing to your nonsense......unless of course you deceptively twist someones statement to fit your stance, as you did on this thread. you are transparent to everyone but yourself.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit