UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• LDH
    LDH

LOL AA I love ya.

Lisa

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Note that You Know did not deny that he will love the opportunity to say I Told You So.
    Thats because, instead of Jehovah's Universal Sovereignty, its You Know's superior position that You Know is interested in.

Joell

I sure noticed it.

hmmmm. pitcure Noah and the Fam on the ark Noah laughing out loud at the drowning people saying "Hey! I told ya so!bwaaaa!"

I thin YK must really be in lala land if he really believes that we are all going to be destroyed AROUND him and he will be celebrateing it with a smug look on his face.

YouKnow I was under the impression that you were one that desires to folow in Jesus foot steps?
    You think Jesus was a smug smart ass?

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/PicturePage.html

• airmail special
    airmail special

Dear Readers.
    As i am new to this chat board, i have noticed a very negative tone to the way people argue there points. To the ones who have left jehovahs witnesses i ask this question, have you found something better and if so what is it.
    I am interested to see how people are getting on with there lot in lifes now, i joined the jws because in my opinion they seemed to have the most logical biblical answers to things. If now you have escaped the wt would it be permissable for me to ask you questions on things relating to perhaps the bible and life in general, as it seems that ex jws say they have it more together then jws. I will be waiting for a reply.
    airmail

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

airmail thats interesting. But you are not at all curious about why there seems to be no answers to questions?

OH but I am assuming you are talking to us and not them?[8>]

Me personally what have I found.
    I found out Where my heart is.
    And it isn't being boarded at the WTBTS. It is and has remained my private property as God intended it to be, to do with as I please, That being said my heart has chosen to put my faith in God and not someone who lives in New York.

plm of the getting better class

Love is one of life's mysteries, like lightning, it never strikes. For others, like lightning, it strikes several times. So wear a rubber crash helmet

BTW
    Some of the MOST SARCASTIC, and negitive people on earth happen to live at the WTBTS.

• airmail special
    airmail special

plmkrzy
    What questions have not been answered all you gave to me is a subjective emotional answer to why you left the wtbts, you gave no solid answers to anything, but if your willing to talk I would like to see what you do have. Or may be its just rhetoric, what god do you serve now? Is it still Jehovah or is it the Trinitarian mystery god.

• Celia
    Celia
    Is it still Jehovah or is it the Trinitarian mystery god.

Bwaaaahahahah...
    Here we go again.
    Airmail, you must be 18 and just got baptized into the Watch Tower publishing company sect...
    I like a mystery God much better than the hateful Jehovah of your little sect.

Nowhere in the Bible will you find the word : Trinity

Nowhere in the Bible will you find the date 1914 or the Watch Tower Society

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit