by You Know 96 Replies latest social current

• Englishman
    Englishman

YK's arguments.....

Just don't stand up!

Englishman.

• You Know
    You Know

You have got to be one of the sillest buffons on this board Englishman. / You Know

• joelbear
    joelbear

You Know you are but what am I?

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

why the rip on eman? at least it was a humorous way of making a very solid point. your arguments dont stand up....and when your fallacies are made known, you ignore them. this thread is a perfect example of you ignoring what you have no answer for, as i always like to point out, and you always deny.

aa

• Satanus
    Satanus

Is warren buffet jehovah's new prophet? Jehovah is speaking to warren buffet. Ha ha, that's a good one, YK. Jehovah told him which stocks to buy/sell, and so he got very rich.

SS

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

AlanF,

You don't sound happy yourself.

• one
    one

YK,

what TIME is it?

you all every kingdom nees a buffoon Simon's kingdom is no exception.

by unanimous consent or 99% quorum, at least, please stand up!

• You Know
    You Know
    Is warren buffet jehovah's new prophet? Jehovah is speaking to warren buffet.

It seems that apostates are competing with each other as to who can post the stupidest comments. I think this pretty much tops all comers. This is great stuff. LOL / You Know

• joelbear
    joelbear

YK, you're a trip, that's for sure.

Thankfully, your wacky enough in your posts that no ones takes you seriously.

Joel

• You Know
    You Know
    Thankfully, your wacky enough in your posts that no ones takes you seriously.

You are not being honest. You, especially, take my post very seriously, which is why you often become so upset. Evidently, others of you take me very seriously as well, otherwise you wouldn't go to such lengths to try and neutralize me, each in your own inept way. Let's face it, I own this board and I can pull your chain any time I please. / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit