ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

by You Know 96 Replies latest social current

• You Know
    You Know
    and we each show unequivically how ridiculous your ravings are, that we are trying to "neutralize" you?

I cited a respected investor who stated his opinion that a terrorist attack upon the U.S. was a certainty. You responded that you went to see Spiderman. What you have unequivically proven is that you are completely detached from reality and probably shouldn't be allowed to handle sharp kitchen knives and scissors. / You Know

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

I cited a respected investor who stated his opinion that a terrorist attack upon the U.S. was a certainty. You responded that you went to see Spiderman.
    you know as well as i do (unless you really are THAT dense) that my comments about spiderman were sarcastic jabs at your ridiculous post. as far as your "respected investor who stated his opinion that terrorist attack upon the u.s. was a certainty", i already commented on that as well, which you wisely ignored due to the fact that you have no rebuttal. ill post my comments again here to refresh your memory (and everyone elses)..........

lets break it down once more to show yks obvious deceit.

yks quote(bold mine):

conservative investor, Warren Buffet, told an audience that a nuclear attack upon the United States was a certainty.

the actual quote by buffet:

Whether it will happen in 10 years or 10 minutes, or 50 years.....it's virtually a certainty."
    see any differnce here? not only did buffet leave his prediction open ended time wise (it could happen 1000 years from now with his implication), but he also left the possibility that it wont happen at all (by using the word "virtually").

so why would yk try to twist buffets words? what purpose does this serve? its a scare tactic. lets face it, yk has learned from the best of the best when it comes to scare tactics (wtbts), and thats what he utilizes in most if not all of his gloom and doom threads. by twisting buffets words to fit his own little nuclear/financial meltdown blubberings, he seemingly adds a credible source to his ridiculous ravings (he did the same thing awhile back by twisting a government report). without these deceptive twistings, he is left with only a known lunatic (larouche) to back up his gloom and doom predictions. im anxiously anticipating the month of june......we will see another one of yks absurd financial predictions pass by unfulfilled, just as the rest of them (the central banks going bankrupt at the start of 2002 for one). its comical really.....so the spiderman tie-in was very fitting, LOL.

aa

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

btw....youd be wise to once again ignore those comments......its pretty tough to talk your way out of the corner once youre words have been proven to be deceitful.

aa

• You Know
    You Know

I think you have well demonstrated the childish mindset of many Americans, and apostate ridculers in particular, who prefer the fantasy land of popular entertainment and media culture, and as a result have become so habituated by their childish preference that they are unable to deal with reality without taking flight into cartoon land. You have to give the Devil his due in that he has scrambled the brains of an entire generation without them even being aware of it. / You know

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

I think you have well demonstrated the childish mindset of many Americans, and apostate ridculers in particular, who prefer the fantasy land of popular entertainment and media culture
    oh yes....by making your deceit tactics and word twisting apparent, i show just how childish i am........and i see you took my advice about not responding to the proof of your twistings.

btw....if you think that the media is a fantasy land, perhaps you should quit quoting from it.

aa

• You Know
    You Know

You are silly. I have used no deceit, but you have. You are obviously just desperate to avoid dealing with reality and so have taken to dissecting phrases and sentences and rearranging things to suit your fantasy. Apparently, as I have pointed out, this is a direct result of being immersed in childish fantasy and popular media fiction. / You Know

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

You are silly. I have used no deceit, but you have. You are obviously just desperate to avoid dealing with reality and so have taken to dissecting phrases and sentences and rearranging things to suit your fantasy.
    by taking out the word "virtually", you COMPLETELY change the meaning behind the sentence......even you should be smart enough to know that, and you do know that. not to mention the fact that he left the timetable for this "attack" WIDE open, and you implied in your post that it was of course right around the corner. again, its a scare tactic. you are indeed being very deceitful, and you are the only one "rearranging things"........if you werent, you wouldve quoted him in entirety to begin with, instead of phrasing it to suit your gloom and doom ravings. do you honestly believe that by blowing smoke and writing my words off as "fantasy" that it devalues the content? only in your mind.....you arent fooling anyone but yourself.

aa

• Valis
    Valis
    You are obviously just desperate to avoid dealing with reality and so have taken to dissecting phrases and sentences and rearranging things to suit your fantasy. Apparently, as I have pointed out, this is a direct result of being immersed in childish fantasy

Is he bad mouthing the Jehovah's Witnesses again?......

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• You Know
    You Know

As an example of the childish mindset you and other apostates exhibit, take the example of LaRouche. Ridiculers dismiss LaRouche as a crackpot who doesn't know what he is talking about, and of course, apostates parrot that popular opinion, primarily because YK has cited his writings as one who is an expert economist that has predicted the ultimate collapse of the Anglo-American dominated global financial system.

But, as an example, LaRouche had for some time warned the public that companies like Enron were frauds and that they were running a giant ponzi game and defrauding Californians of billions of dollars by artificailly inflating the price of energy. Yet, even as recently as one year ago Wall Street has touting Enron as the best run company in America. However, not even the most truth-adverse apostate can deny the truth at this point, that in the short span of a few months investors lost over 50 billion dollars in the biggest bankrauptcy in corporate history. Now even the accounting firms and brokerages are being investigated for contributing to the massive fraud that Enron worked on the public. Virtually no mainstream media warned the public until it was too late. But, had investors listened to the "crackpot" LaRouche they could have saved themselves a lot of grief.

Another example: 8 years ago LaRouche came out with his Triple Curve Collapse diagram and explained that the unregulated growth of derivatives would at some point cause the collapse of the financial system. No one paid any heed. Now, it is becoming known that derivatives are at the very root of the Enron fraud and that they were actually one of the smaller players. Yesterday, years later, Buffet echoed LaRouche's warning about derivatives, which the mainstream media also ignored, for the most part.
    > http://cbs.marketwatch.com/news/story.asp?guid=%7BA43655AE%2D9EB9%2D4090%2DA939%2DC18F4BD66C8E%7D&siteid=mktw

The point is that people like LaRouche do know what they are talking about, and it is Wall Street and Main Street that can't be trusted, as many thinking people are now coming to realize. But, sadly, most people want to be lied to because they love to live in fantsay land, and anything that rocks their dream world can't be tolerated, and so they greedily gulp down all the lies that are fed them by the shisters running this system. And, of course, anyone who dares shine the light of reality into your dark corner is reviled and ridiculed.

You Know

LaRouche article one year ago > http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2002/2906enron_test.html

As a correction, due to a typo on the EIR web article, it stated that the above article was published in Feb. 2001, instead it's 2002. Nonetheless, there are numerous articles archived on the site indicating the nature of Enron's business long before it became public knowledge.

Mainstream media today> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A42867-2002May6.html

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

YK,

It seems to me that LaRouche is doing exactly what many ex-jw's are trying to do--expose things for what they really are. I don't think that the posters here disagree that there could be a nuclear war or a collapse of the financial system in the US etc. But no one can PREDICT the time and day--only forewarn. We can choose to hide our heads in the sand, or make preparations in advance (ie. expose child molestors and false predictors of Armageddon).

But YK, you seem to me to be very fond of conspiracy theories from the world's point of view, even though you aren't technically supposed to have ANY opinion on world matters (remember? "no part of the world"). Why don't you take it one step further and research the Trinity brochure by the jw's. If you took the time to look up the quotes, you would see that they were not stated in their entirety, therefore misleading many as to their original intent. If you are going to quote things, then make sure you don't leave out pertinent details (ie. "10 years or 10 minutes...VIRTUALLY" etc.)

Why is it ok for you to use the media, but no one else?

Becky

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit