What does everyone here DO anyway?

by In_between_days 89 Replies latest jw friends

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Joy2bfree.

You're a Madam!!?? I wondered why you were always dressed in tights and leather..no wait, that's a dominatrix.

I'm a disgruntled x-witness who does nothing but trawl the internet for apostate sites while waiting for my welfare check.

Free

• outnfree
    outnfree

Joy,

I always knew you were willing to deliver!

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• Valis
    Valis

*L* joy...you know my only full time job is looking after the spiritual welfare of the flock and with the likes of you and your publishers of ill repute I stay pretty busy! Oh, and I look after the beer as well, cook for various Apostatfest functions, entertain errant Apostates when necessary, behave badly and make as many crude comments as possible. joy also neglected to mention Angharad most probably keeps Simon around to do the grunt work...as it were.

Teacher at a community college, plus some network, and software migration work on the side. Consulting, insulting, whichever fits...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Repeat after me...
    I M Wee Tod It, I M sofa king wee tod it!
    Just keep repeating it.....

Andee said,
    [QUORTI don't make money, I only SPEND it
    I'm a housewife and Mommy.

Andee said,

I don't make money, I only SPEND it
    I'm a housewife and Mommy.
    Mother me????

What do I do for a living. I'm a Staff Sergeant in the US ARMY, a Chaplain Assistant who teaches students at the US ARMY Chaplain Center and School. SSG Mike, warping an entire generation of up and coming Chaplain Assistants.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• SYN
    SYN

IT stuff, mostly...that, and I'm training for the top-secret Underground Apostate Corps. For the Bethelite Brown-Nosers reading this, *TREMBLE* baby, tremble!

"If men were like their personal ads, they wouldn't need personal ads."

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

some really funny answers here, Seeing as how it is Monday, I am wondering what I do?

Financial Advisor most of the time...

• julien
    julien

Simon pays me $1000 per post, I just post a few times a week to pay the mortgage.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Hey, for Simon to have money like that, he must have his hand in the til! Wait until Angharad hears about this!

• butalbee
    butalbee

Professional Sex Goddess.

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

Amateur Sex Goddess. I'm in training right now.

Actually I am a kept woman.

o.k., no really. Let's see....housekeeper, teacher, chauffer, cook, childcare provider, mother and lover......Sheesh, i need a nap!!!

Shimmer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit