What does everyone here DO anyway?

by In_between_days 89 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Im a sales manager and trainer.

Jehovah's witnesses, Double Glazing Dept?

Englishman.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

To avoid a swelled head I'll give my wife the honor to answer that question. My comments would be to biased. But then again, why did she marry me?

Guest 77

• c5
    c5

LOL..some funny answers here.

I am a Blackjack dealer.

If I fail or if I suceed, at least I'll live as I believe.~~W.Houston

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I'm a frustrated...........
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

............. winemaker!

Actually a retired just about everything!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• Celia
    Celia

TMS
    ...the R value of dryer lint ? ...
    Have you read The Tightwad Gazette (sp.?)
    You can compost dryer lint I suppose.
    Anyway, if you are a frugalist, a pennypincher, as you describe yourself, why on earth would you use a dryer ?
    I hang my laundry on a line outdoors !

What do I do ? Homemaker, mostly, taxi-driver, gopher, board member, non-traditional student, translator... etc.

• dmouse
    dmouse

I'm a full time(mature)student, so I don't do anything.

I start work as a primary school teacher in August.

Seriously though, I'm working on University assignments at the minute so you won't see much of me for the next 3 or 4 weeks.

• Berean
    Berean

I do Industrial Automation. Design, program, startup, blah blah blah.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Like some of the others here, as a JW I ran my own cleaning service for 15-20 years. Also was a building contractor for a fair number of years.

Decided about seven years ago to pursue the one thing I wanted to do more than anything - write. So have been a full-time journalist and freelancer for the past five years or so. Correspondent for a major paper in my state, do a monthly major feature for the state's largest business mag, tons of other mag and business writing, am working on a couple of novels (one rewrite of a completed novel, one novel with about 100 or so pages done on a fictionalized version of my JW experience, and one new novel just started). Actually have my first public reading of my fiction coming up this Sunday.

Sit at a computer, often for many hours a day, so I check into this board from time to time when I take a break.

S4

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I am a housewife , with three kids. I hope to go to nursing school , when the youngest gets a bit older. For now, I am in a lovely selfish phase..... I try to do as little as possible . I also
    am having alot of fun, trying to catch up on my lost years. Some day soon , I will have to get serious about my future. But for now, this seems to be working for me. Being a JW all of my life has caused major burnout. It is great to take some time off.

• AlanF
    AlanF

So Joseph! Does that mean you're a particle counter?

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit