What does everyone here DO anyway?

by In_between_days 89 Replies latest jw friends

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

I am recently retired, but worked at a Nuclear Fuels Plant. Mostly worked with Nuclear counting systems. Spent the last year programming the Plant's Incinerator where Nuclear waste was burned for compaction. Also author of the book Beyond the Watchtower available on my web page.

Joseph

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

engineer/embedded software programmer.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Larc, "I'm retarded, oops, I mean retired."

LOL, I'm a brain surgeon, I operated on Larc.

I’m one of those masters of nothing.

Many part time things while attempting to get my degree so that I can graduate from being a Real Estate agent to an actual Appraiser professionally.
    Don’t like being an agent to sell houses Yuk. So I am in college and on the side I teach self defense and will probably study it until I drop dead.

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/PicturePage.html

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

I don't make money, I only SPEND it

I'm a housewife and Mommy.

Andee

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Information Technology. Microsoft, Cisco, Unix, blah, blah, blah, blah...

Of course I picked up this field in the military.. naughty me

-Rick

• Mazza
    Mazza

My identity is defined by my husband who is also an exjw. He's an academic and works in HOng Kong. I fly back and forth to visit him every few weeks. The rest of the time I live in Australia and keep a vague eye on my two adult kids who refuse to leave the nest - or should I unlock the front door and allow them to fly free. Naaaaaaaaaa.....

Marilyn

• Gopher
    Gopher

Computer programmer (or is that, software developer?) for a medium size North American insurance firm. We are in the midst of switching processing from a WANG mid-range to an IBM AS-400.

COBOL still rocks.

-J.R.

This post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    Any opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• seedy3
    seedy3

I run a dating service for the natives here on the island, out my grass hut, located on the beach so as I can check out the scenery from my office (the grass hut). he he he he,

Acutally I manage, operate, and maintain the automated baggage system at the airport, I was an industrial/comercial electrician, until I decided I wanted a higher paying job, and didn't want to work as hard. LOL

Seedy

• TMS
    TMS

I am a pennypincher, a frugalist. Does anyone know the R value of dryer lint?

TMS

• avengers
    avengers

How does "master of disaster" sound?

Or is that title laid away for the presidant of the WT?

Actually I'm into mechanics and electronics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit