What does everyone here DO anyway?

by In_between_days 89 Replies latest jw friends

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

I am graduate student, in occupational therapy and I work part time at a information and referral network...

• Amazing
    Amazing

Spent 25 years in electrical, mechanical, engineering and material science - mostly in nuclear power plant construction and operations. Changed careers, and now work in commercial real estate, investment-income properties. Otherwise, I here on the board.

• outnfree
    outnfree

TMS,

A local art teacher would likely be happy to have your dryer lint. (That's if you don't take Celia's advice and start hanging out your laundry to dry!) How do I know this?

I am the mother of 4 children. The art teacher asked us to save our dryer lint so she could make paper from it. Then the paper -- soft, pastel-ly colors -- was transformed into lovely 3-D art.

I am also a college freshman!!!
    I'm beating my eldest to university by a semester. She will leave home (sniff, sniff) in the fall. The youngest is in middle school. Can we say HECTIC homelife?

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• one
    one

Alan,

Analog!? i though you were a rethoric and digital logic man...

As an 'analogy' I guess you got used to keeping track and dealing with all the wt variables.

Chip companies are merging, what is going on?

How is your daugther doing?

I am a troll by resident definition.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I'm sales manager for a linen supply company. Working on completing my Associate's degree in Business Admin., after which I hope to start working toward a Bachelor's in Biblical Studies.

Yeah, a bit of a switch there, but I only needed a few courses to complete the Associate's so I figured it would be best to finish that before starting off in a new direction.

Tom

"Gentlemen, he said, I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes, I've moved your mountains and marked your cards. But Eden is burning"
    --Bob Dylan
  • bchapp
    bchapp

I'm on a mission from God. ooops, that's the Blue Brothers. Actually I'm the office manager for a small lumber mill.

• TR
    TR

I own and operate a mobile locksmithing business. Never a dull moment, lol!

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

I am a former full time nanny, now just a part time mother's helper until I decide what to do when I grow up! I also model part time at the local university for their art classes. I hope to go to school sometime soon, after I move again in a few weeks. It was great to see so many people going to college--quite a change from being told not to further your education unless it's for a jw benefit. Now we can go because WE want to--I just have to decide WHAT to do.

Becky

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I'm a stay home dad so I get to see my babay all the time. 32 and just started college for Radiological Tech. My JW days I was a janitor and no I'm not going to gloss over it by saying custodial engineer. Just got a job offer from a new game developement company but I don't want to move.

Dear Lord, please save me from your followers.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I'm a Madame. I have a brothel on the beach. There was a biker event in town last weekend and wow, my place was busy.

If you want to talk to any of the ladies on this board, you have to ask me first. Of course Billygoat (Andi) has been spoken for and you can't talk to her anymore. <<< that's her smiling.

Now pay no attention to Valis, our District Overbeer, I let him think that he runs this place, but he doesn't. It really is Angharad that runs it, she's the one that lets me be the Madame. And Simon? she just keeps him around to keep her satisfied. ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit