Is it just me or has this site become a Believer/Atheist warzone?

by BU2B 288 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

Don't you think they have the right to decide what questions they are ready to ask and what info they are ready to process or hear?

Yes. Evidence! Objective facts they can check for themsleves.

Not ...

• tec
    tec

See, you are asserting what someone else is ready and able to hear, and nevermind what they are ASKING?

So according to you, no one should answer a single question regarding faith... because it does not fall under your category of evidence or objective facts. Even if the person is asking the question. Never mind all the threads that go on between long time members, which new members are also reading, in which every angle from faith or non-faith is put forth.

Peace,

tammy

• mrhhome
    mrhhome

It is pretty presumptous to tell someone what they can discuss if it isn't rude or obscene.

• mrhhome
    mrhhome

OK A challenge for the show-me-the-evidence atheist. Science is a finite body of knowledge. As a process of discovery, it is limited by building off that body of knowledge.

If the universe is infinite, how are we supposed to explore its infinite nature? Are we supposed to ignore it? Deny its existence?

• Witness My Fury
  • mrhhome
    mrhhome

WMF. There exist a great deal which will never be explained by science given its finite nature. What are we supposed to do with it? Ignore it? Deny its existence?

• cofty
    cofty

Not even wrong.

• jgnat
    jgnat

mrrhome - the hubble telescope fitted with an infrared detector.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

My Lord just told me my rent is late.

erm ... The Lord of The Land ... The landlord type

Eden

• mrhhome
    mrhhome

Not all of its infinite nature is just size. jgnat's posts have explored the complexity of social interactions that have not been explained.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit