Is it just me or has this site become a Believer/Atheist warzone?

by BU2B 288 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

9 invitations for people who had engaged ME on such matters, to know that they were welcome also on my forum, no pressure, only if they wanted to check us out.

I would have been perfectly content to have been able to simply post an invite in public like everyone else does who has another forum or blog, etc, and also let that thread get buried if there was no interest, but you hated that too.

No, I will not bow to your demands, and if you are allowing yourself to be insulted, then that is your problem. You going around spreading rumors and false allegations about me or my forum or the people ON my forum are insulting too, and all based on second hand information because you 'claim' that you cannot be bothered with the forum. Even though you prove that to be untrue by coming over or continuing on about it.

I'd say why don't you leave me alone, and I will leave you alone... but i can do that, and you can't, so I already know you won't agree. So we will continue as we are, and others will choose for themselves what to do.

Peace,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

No, I will not bow to your demands

So you are going to continue to make assertions and claim that you are passing words you just received from the almighty.

Therefore normal converstation, discussion and debate continues to be impossible.

• tec
    tec

I am going to continue to be honest. I am not going to allow you or anyone else to bully me into something other than that.

(and I have never claimed to pass something from the almighty, but from my Lord, who is the Christ)

Peace,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

Then I guess we are stuck with a resident spirit medium.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw - I am telling you that I know people are being recruited by PMs on JWN but have never reported it to any moderator

so you would know nothing about it.It is still going on...

Cofty..

You`ve accused Tammy,Your still accusing her..Even after I have told you it`s been dealt with..

If you have evidence that Warnings have been Disregarded..Contact Simon Immediatly..

Otherwise leave Tammy alone..

Stop being a drama queen. I am simply voicing my objection to the voice-hearers spreading their nonsense on every

interesting debate here at JWN and actively recruiting new victims among vulnerable people.

Cofty you follow Tammy around,like a Dog who Smells Bacon in Her Pockets..LOL!!..

You don`t leave her alone for a moment.....Tammy makes a post,Cofty is right there..

Your objections to her beliefs won`t change a thing..Some people believe they talk to Jesus..

So what?!..

You also object to Agnostics..Nobody is safe around you..LOL!!..

Live and let live Cofty..Life is Short..

................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• mrhhome
    mrhhome

To answer the original question, I have to agree with those who believe that the theist vs atheist debates are healthy. It is good for a doubting JW to see communities where people can openly disagree without being shunned. It is also good for those who have just left the organization to have a healthy debate as they figure out what they really believe.

The name calling and insults are not healthy. It re-enforces the belief that non-JW hate JW and anyone else who believes in God. Generally speaking, it seems that the name calling seems to come from the atheists.

• mrhhome
    mrhhome

As much as I think that agnostic is a legitimate label, could someone who is a agnostic provide a definition?

• cofty
    cofty

You also object to Agnostics.. - Outlaw

No I don't. I just don't think the label makes any sense.

I have said many times that being undecided is fine, and that ex-JWs should take a very long time to think it all through.

My problem is with people who want to pounce on them and sell them a new set of superstitions.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Pouncers are obnoxious, no matter what side they preach on. No?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

No I don't. I just don't think the label makes any sense.

I have said many times that being undecided is fine, and that ex-JWs should take a very long time to think it all through.

My problem is with people who want to pounce on them and sell them a new set of supersitions.....Cofty

Agnostic just means I admit I don`t know if God Exists..

So your Cool with Agnostics?!..OK!.......LOL!!..

Tammy may be enthusiastic but,I don`t think she pounces on people..

She should be allowed express her beliefs freely,they`re no more crazier than anyone elses..

Not everybody is going to buy into "Talking to Jesus",trust me..LOL!!..

The ones that do,are already in that mind set..So..Theres nobody to save..

People have to find out for themselves what they believe,or don`t..

................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit