Is it just me or has this site become a Believer/Atheist warzone?

by BU2B 288 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

Well, Band, I am not putting it out there in the open again, and definitely not on this thread. I did answer you on the other thread, and I accept your apology about being rude. But I believe it is time for me to be a bit more circumspect about where I cast my 'pearls'.

Peace to you,

tammy

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

We are not swine tammy. But nice try.

• prologos
    prologos

some people her ponder wether your precious pearls are probably the product of a prankster. but:

since you can't pile pearls, what you propose can not possibly be a pile, so

keep throwing down, not up

(at us)

we wish we could help you.

help you with the source the reason of your monologues .

• cofty
    cofty

I believe it is time for me to be a bit more circumspect about where I cast my 'pearls'.

If by "pearls" you mean bullshit...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

'Pearls'???

You're not getting confused with 'pigs ears' by any chance???

• KW13
    KW13

After leaving the Witnesses for many that is the next great debate "Is there a God?" because how else do you proceed on your journey until you tackle that important queston?

• mrhhome
    mrhhome

We are here because we can THINK and REASON.

There are a number of diagnoses that could apply, all of them treatable with medication.

The irony is overwhelming. Those calling for a rational discussion are acting like children throwing stones at someone they do not like.

Why does this discussion provoke such an emotional reaction in atheist? This is not a discussion about reason, logic, or science. It is starting to sound more like a therapy session dealing with unresolved issues.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I can't see the pearls. It's too crowded.

Beads

But I believe it is time for me to be a bit more circumspect about where I cast my 'pearls'.

I said the same thing when I decided to get married!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit