I'm Returing To Become A Jehovah's Witness Again

by Space Madness 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Space Madness
    Space Madness

A little background, I faded in 2007 and have been out ever since. I started studying at 18 and have no JW realitives. I'm returing because my life is heading in the wrong direction. I was a much better person as a witness. Although I no longer believe in the Bible, the atmosphere and positive association will help me become the person I use to be. My life is all negative now and I need something positive to balance it out. My time as a JW was the only time in my life when I had friends and was genuinely happy.

• marmot
    marmot

More power to ya, I guess. I wouldn't be able to preach lies to people, though. Have you tried other "feel good" churches or religions that don't have all the negative baggage that the witnesses have?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hi, im sorry you life is a mess. and i sorry you dont believe in the bible, however the bible is true weather you believe it or not, jesus said a t luke 9:23-27 what does it benifit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul, your void in your life can not be filled with a dead religion, and you p

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

renting to be what your not.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I have friends in the BOrg too. But I have made new friends on this forum. You have only posted a few times. We have Chemistry in common and I would have loved to have had some of your knowledge and contribution on certain threads.

If you go back just for friendship, you can't really be yourslef and honest with them. Especially if you marry a desperate pionsneer sister.

I want to be friends with you. Give us more of a chance Space Madness, you have only posted 13 times.

Deep inside you are looking for this response, that is why you started the thread. Love Kate xxx (I am in the UK, and too old for you romantically, but I love you just the same)

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Yay! Embrace the world of conditional friendships and mind control.

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

I hope you fund peace, I sure didn't.

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

You'll be back here soon. Once you know ttatt you can't possibly fake being a genuine dub for long. It eats you up inside.

eyeuse2badub

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Space Madness-It sounds like you could really use a life coach. There is a need for all people to find out what your 'core' values are, which can be difficult. When people violate their core values, they become unhappy and cause themselves much mental and life harm. A core value could be something like the need to help other people improve their lives, being an honest person, believing that all people are worth love, making money and providing a safe, healthy enviroment for your family.

When you behave in a way that is incongruent with your core values, it causes discord in your life. If the JW's are the ones that hold you to your core values, especially when you haven't analyzed what your core values are, thus are acting on these values by default, then your going back may do you good.

Wishing you the very best,

PaintedToeNail

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit