If you think it is what you need, by all means go ahead. I wish you well, though I honestly doubt it will be sustainable. If you do go back, make sure to live "the truth a la carte", meaning follow YOUR conscience and what YOU want.
Some guidelines could be:
1. Do not carry a NO BLOOD card
2. Limit your FS as much as possible. Work only with the Bible. Forge your FS report to keep the elders at bay.
3. Check beforehand the material to be discussed. If you don't like it, stay home that day.
4. Do try to live as a Christian or Christ-Like and lead by example
5. Seek out those worthy and loving and make friendships with such persons - while keeping the gossipers and other unkind persons at a distance
6. Keep in mind that you have not signed up for life. If at any time it turns out to work differently, you are free to leave
7. Check in from time to time and keep us posted
Again wishing you best in life and hope it works out for you.