I'm Returing To Become A Jehovah's Witness Again

by Space Madness 85 Replies latest jw friends

• KateWild
    KateWild

The truth is I fit in better with JWs than "worldy" people. - Space Madness

Certain personality types feel that way. I totally understand space madness. I am a social misfit, I find certain groups of people unsuitable to my personality.

But then I try to improve my qualities so I become more suited to them. I am still a social misfit, but I have learnt a lot about why we do and don't "fit in" to certain groups.

You will always belong here Spacey

Love Kate xx

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I once did what are suggesting, when I was young and an awkward youth with no social skills. I had left the Borg, without all the knowlege I have now, but I just ground to a halt spiritually.

I went back to where I felt I belonged. After a few weeks /months , I really believed again - such is the power of association and of wanting to be a part of it. I spent three decades as an active dub, Min Serv, then elder.

God, How I regret it now!

When the penney dropped again a few years back, I had to quit and stop teaching ...I then realised what a waste it all at been. I had none of the J W friends anymore - I was alone.

Whatever you do, is up to you, and I wish you well whatever you end up doing, but one day the TATT will come back to you....

• KateWild
    KateWild

Whatever you do, is up to you, and I wish you well whatever you end up doing, but one day the TATT will come back to you....-BB

So true, if you have integrity Space Madness, which I percieve you do. You will suffer cognitive dissonance over making serious descisions about peoples lives, especially if you marry, Bro IamSoFullofMySelf's bossy daughter. You know the sister I am talking about Space Madness.

You will be under that family's control. But whatever you decide, you can still post here while you are in. You don't need to tell anyone. We are always here 24/7.

Love Kate xx

• sspo
    sspo

I also enjoyed being a witness, hundreds of freinds,live forever in paradise, good social life.... but once i realized that the watchtower was a lie i could not be a preacher of lies, break up families and assist in the death

of innocent people due to another lie of " no blood transfusion".

Hope it works out for you and find some happiness in life.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

They do say "any port in a storm", but this would have to be a typhoon of Haiyan magnitude, surely!

Bill

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

It is tough moving from the Witnesses into the real world; and depending on your personality type it may be too easy to find the wrong kind of friends, as I did. But there are many groups and clubs full of good people: it is just a question of working out what your interests are and finding other people who are similar. Not easy, but just one of life's challenges. The problem with the Witnesses is that they are going nowhere- it's just a dead-end of mindless repetition.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Right now I need some type of structure in my life. I need that feeling of hope, love, and the sense of belonging. I need to be around people who pratice a clean lifestyle. I was never able to find my place in the world after leaving the JWs. The truth is I fit in better with JWs than "worldy" people. I left intially because of doctrinal issues. Since I no longer believe in the Bible, those issues no longer matter.

Everyone needs a social network of "friends".

If your lifestyle doesn't conflict with the JWs, then you may find your peace there.

Good luck,

Doc

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Your life must be pretty bad if being a JW is an improvement.

Peace.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

isnt' t that a bit like going back to smoking crack because the withdrawal symptoms suck?

trust me, I "get" what you mean about assoication and freinds, and even if you do go back to the Borg, knowing that you don't beleive it, you need to sort out what it is you want with your life FIRST.

If you are going back to Watchtower because it's better than what you've got right now, then I would suggest you have no idea what you want in life to begin with.

Take a year, travel the world, vists buddhist temples and monestaries, see the pyramids of egypt, touch the west wall, read some books about life... maybe eckart Tolle or the like. I know this is easier said than done, but if the other option is wasting your life on pretend happiness than I would find anyway possible to make this happen

• Honesty
    Honesty

I can't imagine sitting through ONE meeting at a kingdom hall after knowing what I know now.

I would rather be dead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit