In general, the people on this forum have a poor outlook spiritually speaking.

by Stand for Pure Worship 120 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

SFPW,

By imagining yourself as part of something bigger than yourself, you in effect see the horses and chariots. That called, insight. That's called faith. When we think individually, or selfishly, we tend to see things in a skewed manner. All we see is ourselves, instead of seeing ourselves along with our brother and sisters. The worst part is we end up losing sight of Jehovah being our refuge. I hope all of you come to your spiritual senses.

I must say your sincerity is touching. But your definition of insight needs a little work. The imaginary world that you claim to be 'insight' seems out of touch with reality. In less nicer terms we call these delusions. Delusions or seeing phantoms, ghosts, imaginary gods, angels or whatever seems to be hard wired into us they are called Tulpas:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa

Tulpa (Tibetan: སྤྲུལ་པ , Wylie: sprul-pa; Sanskrit: निर्मित nirmita [1] and निर्माण nirmāṇa ; [2] "to build" or "to construct") also translated as "magical emanation", [3] "conjured thing" [4] and "phantom" [5] is a concept in mysticism of a being or object which is created through sheer spiritual or mental discipline alone. It is defined in Indian Buddhist texts as any unreal, illusory or mind created apparition. According to Alexandra David-Néel, tulpas are "magic formations generated by a powerful concentration of thought." It is a materialized thought that has taken physical form and is usually regarded as synonymous to a thoughtform. [6]

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

SFPW said : " Well, that's no longer the case. I'm officially off the chain. "

http://theminorityreport.co/stixblog/files/2013/09/dogs-out.jpg

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

SFPW,

Don't forget to turn in your field service report for the month of October.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Yeah Miz, don't forget to turn in your time for all the preaching you're doing here

• gymbob
    gymbob

SFPW~ If you want to stick around and count time, I don't mind at all. You're doing a great job at showing all the lurkers who are reading this thread how mind-controlled JW's are. Thanks bud!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Stand for Pure Worship is obviously intellectually weak or poor to use his own words for he

has undeniably consumed the coercive lies and corruption of the Watchtower Publishing house

and deeply committed into support those established lies himself.

We've witnessed " The Truth ' to him so now its up to him to where he goes and does.

If he truly stands by what the bible says about associating with false prophets he might one day spiritually clean himself,

time will only tell.

• chrisuk
    chrisuk

I give SFPW 6 months before he's full blown Apostate!

• tornapart
    tornapart

he might be a full blown apostate already and he's just yanking our chain....

• Watkins
    Watkins

[quote]I'm officially off the chain. That said, I look forward to refuting the foolishness put forth on this forum. There's been far too much preaching to the choir going on here and I aim to change that. [/quote] Well bring it on! Let's see it! Start right now - on this thread - answer up! The truth stands up to scrutiny, and each of us must prove it to ourselves.

I expect you'll find that people here know exactly what the wtbts teaches and omits, in principle and in practice - no matter what, as individuals, we believe now. Fortunately, the wtbts's history is well-documented, as is their revisionism.

Personally, I believe Christian worship must be 'Christ-centric', but the wtbts is obviously organisation-centered. I didn't lose my faith in God or Jesus - but I did lose faith in the wtbts. (Never df'd, just faded away 10 yrs. ago - I'm still a believer in God and Christ, as are many on this forum.)

It's good to take stock of what you're being taught - Borean-style. Wouldn't we all rather know if we're being lied to about God and Jesus than not know and continue in ignorance, believing and teaching others lies?

Proceed!

Watkins

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

@Tornapart: " he might be a full blown apostate already and he's just yanking our chain...."

My thoughts exactly! Some people just like to stir the pot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit