In general, the people on this forum have a poor outlook spiritually speaking.

by Stand for Pure Worship 120 Replies latest jw friends

• adamah
    adamah

SFPW said-

In general, the people on this forum have a poor outlook spiritually speaking.

You know what they say about bad associations, right? I dare say that would include us....

Adam

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You saw yourselves as being taken advantage of when in reality you were being used to advance Kingdom interests.....SFPW

.........This is what the WBT$..................We don`t believe that Sh*t anymore..

..............Used to Preach...................................I Hate that Effin Dog!..

............................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

You have have it all figured out. I wish that I still knew it all....

I have been partaking for years. I still believe in the Christ, therefore I am born again and a Son of God. Not in a thousand years, but NOW. With all due respect, you spiritual outlook is actually a materialistic one. You have no beliefs. You are lead around by every wind of trickery and strange teachings of 8 men. You would go back to believing that organ transplants are cannibalism tomorrow if it appeared in a Watchtower.

Your so called "faith" is really misplaced trust in nobles, the sons of earthling men. They cannot save you. They cannot even save themselves. You have traded truth for an image to worship. You do not have the spiritual outlook that you claim. I am not saying that you are not a spiritual person, you evidently are, otherwise you would make a poor tool for the WTBTS. What you lack is a personal relationship with your Heavenly Father, probably because you have bought into the lie that the Bible is written primarily for the 144,000. ( That deserves it's own thread )

It's actually written for YOU. As soon as you realize that, your perspective will change. For now you are a child of Hagar.

DD

• wasblind
    wasblind

Example of insight and faith from the WTS

" Before the last members of the generation that was alive in 1914 will have passed off the scene, all the things foretold will occur, including the "great tribulation" in which the present wicked world will end."____Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 97

" I hope all of you come to your spiritual senses "_____Stand for Pure.......

We Have

• MissConfused
    MissConfused

STPW - How did you judge who has faith and who does not? Can you read people's mind & hearts? Just because people use this site to vent out their frustrations or discuss their fading, you concluded they are worthless? When i was uber dub, i was out of my senses rejecting all the people who supported me all my life. I was in depression. Now i am out, and at peace now. STOP coming to this site and making such statements. If you are Christs' follower pray for the families that got seperated, kids who died with out blood transfusion, kids and women who were sexually abused. Pray like Christ Prayed to Jah to forgive all and Be a TRUE follower of Christ.

• wasblind
    wasblind

OUTLAW !!!!!!

• Spectre
    Spectre

Does the defintion of spirituality involve how many meeting you attend and how many hours you spend knocking on doors?

• wasblind
    wasblind

" The generation that was alive at the beginning of the fulfillment of the sign in 1914 is now well along in years. The time remaining must be very short. World conditions give every indication that this is the case"_____Reasoning book page 239

Tick Tock says the clock

Time is the enemy of the false prophet

• Honesty
    Honesty

SFPW, thank you for your concern.

I liked you opening post.

It demonstrates the futility of trying to reason with a narrow minded individual.

Therefore, have a nice life and I'll leave you to your fantasies.

• stillin
    stillin

There are many roads that lead to personal happiness and a sense of serving a higher cause. You can't go around telling people that they're living pointless lives unless you have something 100% foolproof. Many people here gave the service of Jehovah their best effort for many years only to realize that they are disappointed. The formula may be working for some and some will go to their graves with gladness that they stuck with it. People's' motives are what they are. I think that most of the posters here are willing to listen to reason but not something contrived or a religion that interprets their most personal feelings as wicked or mentally diseased simply because they disagree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit